A CHINA FAN'S QUESTION

CARABUS

A COOL DESTRO! I ’VE BOUGHT HIM FROM BLACK MARKET.

ANYBOBY KNOW THIS?WHAT IS “CONVENTION EXCLUSIVE 2007” ????

I NEVER HEARD 25TH HAVE CONVENTION EDITION....

WHO CAN TELL ME ACCURATE TIME OF 2007 CONVENTION. THANK A LOT.

òÐòÐÒ»ºÅ.BB.jpg

I like the card art!

dang....thats nice! I like the silver border and letters! figure isnt too fugly either :P

-saboteur

Now looking back at the other carded figures (especially Cobra Commander), it looks like they all might come with the joe logo and border in silver. Seeing it is the 25th (or Silver) Anniversary it makes sense that they might.

Carabus, do you have a pic of the back of the carded figure?

dang....thats nice! I like the silver border and letters! figure isnt too fugly either :P

-saboteur

Now looking back at the other carded figures (especially Cobra Commander), it looks like they all might come with the joe logo and border in silver. Seeing it is the 25th (or Silver) Anniversary it makes sense that they might.

Carabus, do you have a pic of the back of the carded figure?

yeah.. you can see the shine of the silver on the GI Joe stripe and the top left corner of the card, you can see some silver... cool, GOOD EYE!!!

wowzers!

thanks dude.

BTW, i think the chrome on the card will only be used for exclusives or chase figures (they did this for the "Galactic Hunt" chase figs from SW:SAGA. They had chrome on the card and chrome stands too)

I'm really diggin this figure for some reason. He looks pretty col. I def want one, but won't be able to go to the con. The regular figure should be like this too then. Not color wise but the way he looks. Man he just looks tough.