25th Ann. ad in nw Toyfare

jinx723

Got the whole 2 page spread here...

toyfareho9.png

IMPRESSIVE! :)

WOW!

I will definitely be buying this issue tomorrow just for that! :)

WOW!

The issue also contains the 25th Snake Eyes ad, in case you need that as well. :)

Wow this is Simply the Best ad since the Eighties! Makes me want to Army Build! Hasbro should sell A six pack of troopers. They would sell out guaranteed! If the single card these they will also SELL out Fast.

toyfareho9.png

WOW!

The issue also contains the 25th Snake Eyes ad, in case you need that as well. :)

There's more!?!?!?!

Thanks for the info man! #US1#

While I'm all for army building, I don't really like the new Cobra soldiers. I think this add is pretty neat, even if it's photoshopped. I always like to see Cobra Armies lined up, ready for battle. This add works for me in that it catches my interest and makes me want to buy some of the new 25th line, but I'm not going to army build that Cobra Soldier.

While I'm all for army building, I don't really like the new Cobra soldiers. I think this add is pretty neat, even if it's photoshopped. I always like to see Cobra Armies lined up, ready for battle. This add works for me in that it catches my interest and makes me want to buy some of the new 25th line, but I'm not going to army build that Cobra Soldier.

I'm kind of with you. For me, the smaller sigil in this version (prototype? who knows) makes it looks so much plainer.

I'm kind of with you. For me, the smaller sigil in this version (prototype? who knows) makes it looks so much plainer.

121222sb7.png

Yeah, there's definitely some variance of the sigils here.

I think the Silver sigil (for the officer) looks decent enough (size wise) but the two variances on the soldier are pretty extreme. Maybe somewhere in the middle?

sigil in this version (prototype? who knows) makes it looks so much plainer.

121222sb7.png

I think the Silver sigil (for the officer) looks decent enough (size wise) but the two variances on the soldier are pretty extreme. Maybe somewhere in the middle?

I believe that with a better posing job the finalized Cobra Soldier will not look all that bad!

sigil in this version (prototype? who knows) makes it looks so much plainer.

121222sb7.png

I believe that with a better posing job the finalized Cobra Soldier will not look all that bad!

Which one is the finalized version?

We don't really know. It's all speculation at this point

I think the one on the far right is closer to final. Mainly cause the one on the left it looks as if the logo was added after the picture was taken with a computer. I wouldn't go as far as to say any of these are final though.