25th Ann. ad in nw Toyfare

jinx723

Hasbro has done it again. The new Toyfare Magazine out today has another TWO PAGE ad for the 25th Anniversary figures. It shows Destro and Cobra Commander in front of hundreds of Cobra Troopers.

Why can't it be summer already I want these figures now!!! @bH@

I think I've seen this one, and it looked like they were photoshopped in. Maybe I only saw one page though, because I don't remember Destro in it...

What's the policy on a scan it we're talking about an advertisement, not "exclusive photos" nonsense?

This is what I don't get, why would they single card the cobra officer instead of the cobra trooper. I think they probably would've made alot more money the other way. How many officers can you have and then have like 1 or 2 troopers? Dumb idea to me

Very cool ad, thanks for the scan LTD!

WOW!

That is all I can say!

I am going to buy that at work tomorrow night just for that picture!

Thanks for the scan Leo! :)

The rest of my joe-loving family is going to go crazy! #US1#

I thnk Hasbro said they were going to go back and put the Trooper in a single card later. I saw that last night in Lee's and Im going "Its the eighties all over again. COBRAAAAAA!"

Here's the version that appears in Lee's #175. I shocked the patrons tonight when my exact words in Barnes & Noble tonight were "HOLY #$@#!!!"

lees175.jpg

(I love having an all-in-one scanner!)

THANKS LEO!! :)

The ol' Commander looks pretty good in that pic, in front of his massive Cobra army, doesn't he?

lees175.jpg

Thats so Beautiful. I will definetly get a Small Army... So there not gonna single card the Trooper? they better. I want at least a couple dozen of these.

awsome. . .i want that pic in poster size :)

This is what I don't get, why would they single card the cobra officer instead of the cobra trooper. I think they probably would've made alot more money the other way. How many officers can you have and then have like 1 or 2 troopers? Dumb idea to me

hasbro would be stupid to not release all if not most of the figures in the mutli-packs as single carded figures, and if i'm not mistaken i don't think their sw battle packs have any completely brand new figures.

I thnk Hasbro said they were going to go back and put the Trooper in a single card later. I saw that last night in Lee's and Im going "Its the eighties all over again. COBRAAAAAA!"

I hope so - they're really pushing the army-building thing with that particular photo! Cobra Commander looks great in that pic (especially with the larger sigil). Where's Destro though? Someone said this was a two-page ad, right?

If CC's FIST reaches down to his diaper crotch....

@hmmm@ ???????

There's gonna be a slew of obscene poses, circulating the internet of it!! @firedevil@

That picture is great, and they probably will single card the Trooper since they will also be catering to army builder fans as well, they need to make sure they appease the fan base don't they.

Guest McBragg
If CC's FIST reaches down to his diaper crotch....

@hmmm@ ???????

There's gonna be a slew of obscene poses, circulating the internet of it!! @firedevil@

That's nothing. Playmates was notorious for making figures with arm/hand poses that made it look like they were...yeah.

@hmmm@

Awsome. I wonder if someone is actually goin to get 100 cobra troopers

I`m sure somehow, someone will!

I guess you don't know Action Figure Soundwave?

I'm sure he won't be the only one, however.

Got the whole 2 page spread here...

toyfareho9.png

IMPRESSIVE! :)