Best Venom figure?

RockSteady

Hey guys I'm new here. I was just wondering which Venom is best? I already checked the database and can't decide. I'm a huge fan of the character and really wanna know which one desrves a place on my shelf. Thanks in advance.

Whats the Wal-Mart exclusive Venom?

Hmmm, I like the Sinister Six Venom's head more that I like the SMC Venom's head, but I like the SMC Venom's body more than I like the SS Venom's body. I'd say, go with the one that's more readily available to you.

Man all the ones you guys are suggesting are pretty cool. I like the Selects version but I can't find it anywhere. I like the Sinister Six one. I might pick that up. Who else comes in the set?

I have all of these Venoms'. I personally prefer the one from series 16. He is massive, buffed out to the point of steroids, scary head, and clawed/flexible fingers. When you pose him next to spidey, he dominates, which looks proportionally cool. My second choice would be the one in the current origins paint remakes. They put a nice reflective sheen on it which looks cool. Here is the link to the database here if you haven't checked it out yet.

http://web.mac.com/marveltoycrazy/iWeb/frames.html

I have all of these Venoms'. I personally prefer the one from series 16. He is massive, buffed out to the point of steroids, scary head, and clawed/flexible fingers. When you pose him next to spidey, he dominates, which looks proportionally cool. My second choice would be the one in the current origins paint remakes. They put a nice reflective sheen on it which looks cool. Here is the link to the database here if you haven't checked it out yet.

http://web.mac.com/marveltoycrazy/iWeb/frames.html

What do you mean by a reflective sheen? Is he silver?

My vote is for:

Marvel Select Venom

Clearly the best venom out there :)

agree, my favorite venom. the headsculpts on the others stink. the onyl bad thing about the select one is that he is kinda good for 1 pose.

Whats the Wal-Mart exclusive Venom?

http://marvelousnews.com/database/index.ph...9&catid=126

Even though it's 5 inches I still might pick that up if I can find it. My Wal-Mart blows. It never gets anything good until like everyone else doesn't have it ya know. It's really annoying. It's like once eveyone else is done with things my Wal-Mart gets it.

The best 6" Venom I've experienced is the Sinister Six box set version. This version gets the best articulation of any Venom so far, and he looks great. No tongue on this figure, but his evil grin says it all.

Second place goes to SM Classics series 1 transforming Venom. This one has some limited articulation, but makes up for it with his huge hand, transforming skin and gigantic base.

The Marvel Select Ultimate Venom looks awesome, but I haven't checked him out yet.

The Origins re-release gets an honorable mention. Looks good, but old sculpt with weak articulation brings this one down.

The ASM Venom is my least favorite. No neck articulation and stupid action feature that doesn't work. The action feature is why he has no neck articulation.

Hmmm, I like the Sinister Six Venom's head more that I like the SMC Venom's head, but I like the SMC Venom's body more than I like the SS Venom's body. I'd say, go with the one that's more readily available to you.

I feel the same way, so I mixed the two.

i agree with cloud on this one... even if it is closely based off of the SMC series 18 (i think thats the wave) Venom is by far my favorite marvel character and the icons version is just amazing... but if you are looking for a 6 inch one and like articulation then its smaller counterpart.. but if you dont want alot of articulation and more sculpture-esque look, then i would suggest the marvel select version..

Thanks for all your help. I'll look into the Selects and ASM Venom. Those sound the coolest.

It's really hard to choose between the two. On one hand Ult. Venom has a wonderful sculpt. An amazing base and no crappy action feature. But the othe Venom has a beautiful sculpt. Wonderful articulation. And I can rid myself of the action feature (saw a tutorial by Jin on his site. Looks kinda hard though). So it's really hard to choose. Man why does Venom have to be so cool?