Super Hero Squad Collector's Pack

JayC

Funny we get a SUA SHS figure before we get a actaul full sized figure :S Allso how they can call the hulk and the thing original when they look just like the other versions to me I do not know ...

This is there 3rd repaint set already. Granted the other two are TRU Exclusives with only a couple repaints, and these ones make more sense. But it's still kinda weird. And extra crap fora complestist to be forced into buying.

It was only a matter of time before they repainted Phoenix to look like Dark Phoenix.

Can't wait for this!

• 2 months later...

yesh... super heroe rehash squad should be this lines new name :) I guess theres nothing wrong with rehashes that make sense but come on, no need to put out so many so fast! Soon we will have enough torches to have him in human form to all flames lol

yesh... super heroe rehash squad should be this lines new name :) I guess theres nothing wrong with rehashes that make sense but come on, no need to put out so many so fast! Soon we will have enough torches to have him in human form to all flames lol

I'd be more concerned with the number of Spider-Men. Here's the list I've come up with so far

Spider-Man (Collector Pack Variant) Spider-Man I (W/Green Gob.) Spider-Man II (W/New Gob.) Spider-Man III (w/Doc Ock) Spider-Man IV (w/Venom) Spider-Man V (W/Rhino) Spider-Man VI (w/Sandman) Spider-Man VII (w/Lizard) Spider-Man VIII (w/Scorpion)

Spider-Man IX (Bank Heist Figure)

Spider-Man X (w/Black Cat) Spider-Man XI (w/Mysterio) Spider-Man XII (w/Battle Truck) Spider-Man XIII (w/Spider Racer)

Spider-Man XIV (w/Kraven) Spider-Man XVI (w/Vulture) SpiderMan XVII? (W/DD II) SpiderMan XVIII? (W/Venom IV) Spider-Man XIX (w/Doc Ock II)

Based on stuff from Marvelousnews, Entertainment Earth, etc. The only Spider-Man repaint I've listed is the Collector's Edition (bringing the total to 20) but there's a Spider-Man 5 pack listed on Entertainment Earth with Spider-Man, Venom, New Goblin, Sandman and "black chrome Spider-Man," which I don't know if either Black Chrome or the other Spidey in the set is a repaint, new sculpt or whatever.

Sorry for the formatting but I started a spreadsheet for my collection and tried copying just the cells that were important.

I'd be more concerned with the number of Spider-Men. Here's the list I've come up with so far

Spider-Man (Collector Pack Variant) Spider-Man I (W/Green Gob.) Spider-Man II (W/New Gob.) Spider-Man III (w/Doc Ock) Spider-Man IV (w/Venom) Spider-Man V (W/Rhino) Spider-Man VI (w/Sandman) Spider-Man VII (w/Lizard) Spider-Man VIII (w/Scorpion)

Spider-Man IX (Bank Heist Figure)

Spider-Man X (w/Black Cat) Spider-Man XI (w/Mysterio) Spider-Man XII (w/Battle Truck) Spider-Man XIII (w/Spider Racer)

Spider-Man XIV (w/Kraven) Spider-Man XVI (w/Vulture) SpiderMan XVII? (W/DD II) SpiderMan XVIII? (W/Venom IV) Spider-Man XIX (w/Doc Ock II)

Based on stuff from Marvelousnews, Entertainment Earth, etc. The only Spider-Man repaint I've listed is the Collector's Edition (bringing the total to 20) but there's a Spider-Man 5 pack listed on Entertainment Earth with Spider-Man, Venom, New Goblin, Sandman and "black chrome Spider-Man," which I don't know if either Black Chrome or the other Spidey in the set is a repaint, new sculpt or whatever.

Sorry for the formatting but I started a spreadsheet for my collection and tried copying just the cells that were important.

hasbro got mixed up. thats why there are so many spidey coming. they thought this was the classic line they took over toybiz @loll@