What is your rarest joe?

dfunk7

i ran this thread over at yo joe and it got a huge response, something like 10 pages or 100 replies, so i figured id try it out here

it doesnt matter to me if its domestic, foreign, midnight chinese, or whatever could even be a rare bootleg

for me id have to say my moc pimp daddy destro, people who know me know me as a midnight chinese collector and a knock offs collector

i have a great deal of both but for sure the most expensive is my pdd, and id say its probably the most rare to

well anyways if there is a list of 5 or 10 thats kewl too, just curious what everyone has

i cant get back on yo joe and i dont remember his name but the topper there what the venezualan white mortal, i dont believe there is anything rarer

i ran this thread over at yo joe and it got a huge response, something like 10 pages or 100 replies, so i figured id try it out here

it doesnt matter to me if its domestic, foreign, midnight chinese, or whatever could even be a rare bootleg

for me id have to say my moc pimp daddy destro, people who know me know me as a midnight chinese collector and a knock offs collector

i have a great deal of both but for sure the most expensive is my pdd, and id say its probably the most rare to

well anyways if there is a list of 5 or 10 thats kewl too, just curious what everyone has

i cant get back on yo joe and i dont remember his name but the topper there what the venezualan white mortal, i dont believe there is anything rarer

I think the figure I have that'll fetch the most money is my Snake-Eyes v1 MOC. I got all the 1982 straight-arm figures MOC for $2000 off of a seller. Now, the figure I think is the BEST that derserves the most money is my AFA 85 Crimson Guard, or my recalled 1992 Roadblock MOC. :)

Although my "waiting-to-be-opened" collection could probably make me more money than anything else I have. :)

-Kevin

ive never been much of a moc collector i have some things including the recalled roadblock, but id have to say im sure the 82 moc set would fetch quit a healthy payday, very nice

I'm a loose collector myself. I think my rarest one would be my Heavy Metal with mic, but I really want one that's a little tighter and a truly mint gun (if anyone can help, please PM me!).

Too many for me to even think of ...

ive seen pics of your collection, it ranks up there with some of the biggest army builder collections ive seen, i really like about yours how you have like an arctic section, desert section so on and so forth

very kewl stuff

I "rarely" ever play with Raptor!

Is that what you mean?

@smilepunch@ J/K!

I don't go for "rare" so much.....can't afford it, and being an army builder fanatic (on the Cobra side) I'd opt out of BIG money for one "RARE" figure, and use it for an army of some Cobra figure....every time.

I'm betting they aren't rare but they are my favorite sub group, I have all the Sky Patrol figures, either 100% complete or only missing their actual parachutes (not the backpacks) and all in GREAT shape. So yeah they may not be rare but I consider them to be some of my most pricey figures, I don't usually go for really rare figures because of price.

I guess, now I have a munitia unpainted "prototype" I put it in quotes, cause I don't know what it really is, lol.. it was suposed to be a prize for a custom contest, bt surprisingly everyone wanted the Fodder, @loll@

I also have a Robot Rebellion CC, I just need to find a hoodie and cape for him

I'm betting they aren't rare but they are my favorite sub group, I have all the Sky Patrol figures, either 100% complete or only missing their actual parachutes (not the backpacks) and all in GREAT shape. So yeah they may not be rare but I consider them to be some of my most pricey figures, I don't usually go for really rare figures because of price.

i have some extra parachutes let me know

I guess, now I have a munitia unpainted "prototype" I put it in quotes, cause I don't know what it really is, lol.. it was suposed to be a prize for a custom contest, bt surprisingly everyone wanted the Fodder, @loll@

I also have a Robot Rebellion CC, I just need to find a hoodie and cape for him

i may have a lead on the cape and hoody cause i need them as well, i have a friend in singapore that may be able to get a set or 2

its cool to see what other pple have...

here's my top ten list

1. proto cobracommander

2. MISB heavy metal w/mic

3. Black R&R

4. 1 Complete GH steel brigade 3 Incomplete ones

5. All UK tiger force figs

6. MISB Red Laser

7. MOC funskool superhero

9. UK carded v2 snake eyes?

10. 4 Complete Mickey Mouse cobra commanders

Rarest Vehicle=complete night boomer i think

:unsure:

-saboteur

Used to have:

Glenda

Cobra Invasor

Cobra Mortal

Manleh

Topson

Sokerk (both)

T.N.T

Satan

Ninja-Ku

(I live in Argentina)

Sadly, I don't own any of these anymore. Got rid of them back in the day, when they still weren't as rare as they are today. They weren't in excellent condition, but I'm glad some of them went to the right hands anyways.

Perhaps the rarest items I still own would be the "Dino Hunters": Low-Light & Ambush. Are those still rare?

Only thing I have that even comes close is my loose normal logo straight arm Cobra Commander. Once had a chance to get a MOC Eco Warrior Deep-Six with black dolphin at retail. A day does not go by I don't kick myself for not getting it.

Well its not a big deal but I have a good deal of both sky patrol and night force.

I also have Claymore and Starduster.

Only thing I have that even comes close is my loose normal logo straight arm Cobra Commander. Once had a chance to get a MOC Eco Warrior Deep-Six with black dolphin at retail. A day does not go by I don't kick myself for not getting it.

That, which is apparently only got 30-50 or so made... And the 1993 Star Brigrade Payload (1994 Payload is black/blue) two of the three US-made figures I have yet to see in person myself. The third being 1994 Star Brigade Payload (white/red). I got my a black/blue one on 94 card though.

On second thought, I think my 6 Night force sets MOC would fetch more than my 1982 MOC set. :) I got the Night Force sets for $911.00 about two weeks ago on e-bay. :)

In the last 60 days on E-bay, I have won 66 auctions, for a total of 3138.06 after shipping. I think I need to tone in down a bit. (Oddly enough, in those 66 auctions, i've gotten over 100 MOC figures!)

-Kevin

A complete Mail-Away Duke with uncut Filecard.

Yeah....pretty lame, but I had to start my collection over from scratch recently.

Before I sold off my collection a few years ago, I'd have to say it was my recalled Roadblock.

And the 1993 Star Brigrade Payload (1994 Payload is black/blue) two of the three US-made figures I have yet to see in person myself. The third being 1994 Star Brigade Payload (white/red). I got my a black/blue one on 94 card though.

Kevin

Aw, Son of a B****, don't tell me those crappy PayLoad figures are rare now. i used to see them on clearance at the K-Mart out here in the boonies. I thought they were ugly as hell so I passed them up. They were among the few figures I never bought towards the end of the line, including Outback.

To keep this on topic, my rarest Joes are probably Starduster and Claymore, both C8+, maybe the Steel Brigade V1 in C8 cond. I have a complete Night Boomer from the Night Force line, so that's probably my rarest toy overall in Joes.

Out of my carded figures (of which there are only like, six) I have a carded UK Storm Shadow, and a carded Tiger Force Psyche-Out.

I have no idea which one is more valuable tho'. I know the Psyche-Out is in high demand, but I don't remember seeing very many UK carded Stormies either, so I'd say that one is slightly rarer.

-PJ

These are my rarest figs

V1 Duke

V1 Flint

V1 Dr Mindbender

V1 Mutt & Junkyard

V1 Torch

V1 Ripper

V1 Snow-Job

V1 Leather-Neck

V1 Low-light

V1 life-line

V1 Viper

V1 Cobra Officer

V1 Gung-ho

i would have to say

hardtop v1 with mic and gun file card/ is my rarest

then fire flyv1 moc action force

yep these are my rarest figures

I have a red-back-file-card mail-away swivel-arm version 1 Gen. Hawk still sealed in its baggie. Well, to me it's rare; whether it really is or not is debatable. I also have a loose/mint/complete Takara version 2 Snake-Eyes. Those are probably the rarest ones I have.

And the 1993 Star Brigrade Payload (1994 Payload is black/blue) two of the three US-made figures I have yet to see in person myself.

I do not think the black/blue Payload on a '93 card exists. I've been looking for 8 years and have never seen one. Several other high end collectors were looking too and no one has even heard a whisper of one. Personally, I think it was just an error in the early days of the YoJoe archive (like Version B Starduster) and isn't an actual variant that exists.

On topic, my rarest are the 1995 Battle Rangers Flint and 1995 Battle Rangers Dr. Mindbender. Both are about 1 of 6 that are known. They are the jewels of my collection. I have a large contingent of other "rare" foreign and alternate asian figures, but none of those come close to the unproduced '95 stuff.

And the 1993 Star Brigrade Payload (1994 Payload is black/blue) two of the three US-made figures I have yet to see in person myself.

I do not think the black/blue Payload on a '93 card exists. I've been looking for 8 years and have never seen one. Several other high end collectors were looking too and no one has even heard a whisper of one. Personally, I think it was just an error in the early days of the YoJoe archive (like Version B Starduster) and isn't an actual variant that exists.

On topic, my rarest are the 1995 Battle Rangers Flint and 1995 Battle Rangers Dr. Mindbender. Both are about 1 of 6 that are known. They are the jewels of my collection. I have a large contingent of other "rare" foreign and alternate asian figures, but none of those come close to the unproduced '95 stuff.

Yeah, I read many many threads, and could never find out. :)

As far as the other Payload that was eluding me... DCSportscards just put two up on e-bay, as well as the full card 94 Stalker I was missing (had bought one for $35 two nights before, they're selling it for $10).

And I'd love to find myself a fun list of unique foreign figures (just a list, an a picture or two), as opposed to having to do all the research myself. :)

Speaking of! Give me pictures of your collection so I can enjoy it! And be jealous.

-Kevin