Who else has a Wal-mart and Target that is behind the times?

robb

It has been at least a month since the first ML series 2 hit shelves in the U.S. who else has not been able to purchase them locally? I am getting a little aggreviated at the local stores as well as the employees who truly do not know anything or they are playing dumb. Anyone else in the same situation?

I have only seen the new ML's at one local WM (there are about 3 or 4) and that was only one time. Nothing at the rest, and nothing at any of the 3 TRU's or numerous Target's. I don't find Hasbro's distribution to be any better than ToyBiz's even though everyone raved after Series 1 came out about how much easier they were to get (except for Iron Man of course).

ive only seen them at walmart and kb's

i saw them at kb. target is full of banshees, hercs, emma, & beast. they will have to clearance these mofos out before any wave 2 show up and then jean, ult. wolvie, & juggernaut will pegwarm. what a crappy assortment.

Seen em at 1 Wal-Mart , 1 KB and Hastings. 2 of those locations are the same stores as Draven posted.

I thought, like everyone else, that distribution would get better. But here we are with nothing in our hands with money to spend. Why can they not release them all at once like the spidy 3 stuff? Then everyone will be able to get them at same time. oh well another day and nothing to show.

My local comic shop got one case today.target,walmart,etc....still has the series 1 pegwarmers.Toys r us told me it could be like a month till they even get one case.I told my comic shop just to order me a case.screw target,walmart,etc

maybe hasbro over flooded with wave 1 & are holding back on wave 2 for now untill wave one clears up?.. & it could be far worse than this guys... you could be in @can@ or NZ or something, quit you're whining :P

nothing yet in milwaukee either. the kbs still have nothing but mojo (which i think is funny), series 1 are everywhere still and i'll bet (as someone else mentioned) thats killing the immediacy of getting them here. the new icons were at target right away (cause the old ones sold) but the racks there are full of HML1s. every one of them is still pretty readily available (except maybe iron man).

anyone from texas, i'm moving to san antonio next week and wondered if they are there yet?

Guest merz

Don't even get me started on Toys R Us. Hell they are still clogged with Marvel Legends pegwarmers. They also are clogged with there exclusive figures too. Wal-Mart and Target still have pegs upon pegs of Wave 1. No Wave 2 in sight. Way to go Hasbro. Wave 1. Biggest pegwarmer wave since Legendary riders? It seems like the only figure that ever sells is Ultimate Iron-Man. Hulk sometimes here or there. But now that world war hulk is out I doubt he will ever be found. (Sorta like how Modern Iron-Man was pretty much a standard $20 on ebay then Civil War comes out and he skyrockets to like $50ish, he seems to have come a bit down now)

only seen hml2 at walmart, once. haven't been back since because the pegs were filled with series 1 and i think they're waiting to clearance those before putting anymore hml2 stock out.

I've seen one set at my local Walmart which I promptly snagged. I have not seen a restock and nothing at Target or TRU. I've heard rumors they may be skipping ML2 but I find that hard to believe.

NOTHING. The Targets have been bare for the most part with the exception of Spidey 3 figures. Otherwise, the MLs and Sigma 6 have been the same old stuff for months on end (Sigma 6 is the worst with not even a restock of old stuff....just two or three figures sitting there for months). I dunno what's going on, but there's a little clearence going on and I'm hoping that means new stuff.

TRU is just useless as always. I'm sure they'll get in the new stuff sometime at the end of this year. Maybe. If they can sell what they have now. What the heck is keeping TRU from crashing now? They have to be missing all but one engine and I think the wind they are gliding on is starting to die down.