most worthy opponent for galactus?

marvel77

Franklin Richards, as an adult at full mutant evolution.

Though they are no longer Marvel characters, they used to be:

Unicron

Primus/Cybertron

I will go with Dr. Doom, afterall, he did Defeat and take the power of the Beyonder

if you're looking for a good fight, i assuming you wouldn't want to see a squash match, so no, the celetials, the beyonder, infinity, they're way too tough and out of galactus' league...but the watcher might be fair, as would terminus, the stranger, maybe ego, epoch, the in-betweener, i think surtur or ymir would trash galactus but he could try, if the captain universe force took hold of a powerful body (maybe wonder man or iron man?), i think that'd be a fun fight. even thanos would give the big guy a fair run for his money as thanos has proven time and again that when pushed, he's a lot more powerful that he usually seems. a fully realized franklin richards may prove too powerful, but a fully realized nate grey would be awesome. onslaught would have been great, and truthfully, i think apocalypse would be a better fight than at first it seems. even magneto has shown the height of his powers may prove ovewhelming for the devourer of worlds, who, despite an impressive nom de guerre, has really been taken to task by a lot of marvel heroes on many more occasions than he has displayed the cosmic ownage he ought to be handing out.

the writers of ultimate Marvel Gah Lak Tus trilogy, Warren Ellis

hear hear. i think we have a winnah

The Molecule Man 22566-notworthy.gif

I think Namor would eat Galactus

I didn't know he swam that way.

SPONGEBOB THE FORBIDDEN ONE!

I'd say Thanos.