Bowen Designs: 6 Iron Man Mini-busts available for order now!!!!

iammingy

Iron Man mini-bust 3 pak (Group 1)

"Versions enclosed with this set are: 2020, Stealth, and Classic"

http://www.bowendesigns.com/sculptures.asp?id=358&type=m

Iron Man mini-bust 3 pak (Group 2)

"Versions enclosed with this set are: Retro, Silver Centurion, and Granov"

http://www.bowendesigns.com/sculptures.asp?id=359&type=m

All are available for order now! :D

Those are great, I believe I saw these when they were sculpted by some members at this one forum I registered at. They do work for Bowen alot.

As with just about anything Bowen, they look fantastic. Not too thrilled with the 3-pack $120.00 idea. The Fantastic Four one made sense, since we needed all three characters, but all I want is a classic Iron Man, and I have to pay $120.00 for it, and get stuck with a Stealth and 2020 one to boot.

Stick with new characters for sets. I'd be thrilled to get a Cloak & Dagger two-pack to add in.

As with just about anything Bowen, they look fantastic. Not too thrilled with the 3-pack $120.00 idea. The Fantastic Four one made sense, since we needed all three characters, but all I want is a classic Iron Man, and I have to pay $120.00 for it, and get stuck with a Stealth and 2020 one to boot.

Stick with new characters for sets. I'd be thrilled to get a Cloak & Dagger two-pack to add in.

I'm sure plenty of people will be splitting the sets up and selling them on Ebay, so you might be able to just get the Classic that way. I buy everything IM-related so I'm fine w/ it, but I know a lot of collectors are not too happy w/ the way they did these.

I would enjoy doing this but I missed out on many a iron man bust and so on already. Will ahve to live with my tales of suspense iron man grey version and the loose legends and so on collection.

They look great but I just can't go 240 on more paperweights with the sentinel stuff eating my cash..lol

Hope all who get them enjoy them though. :) huge IM fan myself

Chad

I would enjoy doing this but I missed out on many a iron man bust and so on already. Will ahve to live with my tales of suspense iron man grey version and the loose legends and so on collection.

They look great but I just can't go 240 on more paperweights with the sentinel stuff eating my cash..lol

Hope all who get them enjoy them though. :) huge IM fan myself

Chad

Only $192 on Bowen's site w/ membership :)

CURSE YOU TEMPTATION!!!!!! lol..still no. I am sticking with my iron collection I have. otherwise it just goes all wildfire and I am living in a cardboard box with a bunch of pretty statues..lol

let me know who the look when you get them though;)

Chad

• 5 weeks later...