Poll at Hasbro's site

Stevy Maximus

Well, as I see it, Doc is the only "real" character on the list.

That's how I saw it as well. Fridge was a one-off Mail away, NE was part of the movie (which not many like, although I know there are a few that do.), Billy was a comic character, and is unknown outside of the hardcore fans. We don't need another Snake Eyes, and Tiger Force Soldier is kinda boring.

Doc on the other hand is a very vintage figure (1983). He was in the toon (although breifly) and in the comic. He has more prestige then all the others do. I actually think it's a shame he'd be pushed back to a mail away, and not a single card. But at least I know that Duke's Torso and arms will work for him, unlike Flint.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay... i seriously voted like 5 times on this poll. . .which to me is even more proof that hasbro doesn't really care about these polls. since in that one poll about army builders they made all of the choices except for eels. . . oh yeah, and all 5 times i voted for billy :) he's catchin up! 37% billy 40% doc

Guest DavAnthony

Welp, hopefully Hasbro will double check the validity of some of the votes so that the actual character everyone wants actually wins.

I voted for DOC. I guess this means that the no dead characters rule does not apply to the 25th........I would figure that they should have done a poll of ALL the mail in figures of the past 25 years. I bet you STARDUSTER would have won hands down. put Dukes upper body on Gung Ho's lower body............throw on a new jet pack, BAM! instant mail in figure.

Come on Doc!!!

Billy wasn't in the begining like Doc. He should be a sure win for a 25th anniversery.

Err...Doc's first appearance was in issue #12. Billy's was in issue #10. Just sayin'... @hmmm@

Go Billy Go!

Yeah, well Doc was the first black member (oh please let me be right on this one) of GI Joe. If he is not made Al Sharpton is going to come shut down the whole 25th Line. @loll@

Me being the pessimist that I am...

I'm inclined to believe the figure's already MADE and this voting thing is merely for fun and interaction with the collectors. ^_^

When it's finally revealed and released, Some of us will have a warm and fuzzy sensation that we had control over it's selection, when in fact, we probably don't, but it's fun thinking we did.

I say it's probably the EASIEST/CHEAPEST of the choices listed, and that would be the SE with a disguise figure.

@firedevil@ I'm just rotten.

Yeah, well Doc was the first black member (oh please let me be right on this one) of GI Joe. If he is not made Al Sharpton is going to come shut down the whole 25th Line. @loll@

Don't forget Stalker! :D

Don't forget Stalker! :D

Dough!

I am going to quit while I am behind @smilepunch@

Anyways, Vote Doc!

Why Doc? He is a "Normal" character, just cause he is dead in the comics does not mean he can be made in the normal line....I believe the mail away is to be for a figure that is different and unique and something that doesn't really have the chance of being made in the normal line.

Like NEMESIS ENFORCER.

Why Doc? He is a "Normal" character, just cause he is dead in the comics does not mean he can be made in the normal line....I believe the mail away is to be for a figure that is different and unique and something that doesn't really have the chance of being made in the normal line.

Like NEMESIS ENFORCER.

Well, he's kind of a normal figure too. Anything that was released in the regular series, as far as I'm concerned, should be a "normal figure" in the 25th Anniversary series as well, assuming it's continuing past the initial 25 that is. It would have been a lot more appropriate if the mail-away had been the hooded Cobra Commander, Starduster, or Sgt. Slaughter. I'm still sort of thinking Billy should be it this time around, but like I said I hope Doc gets enough votes (and heck, NE as well) to be made in the normal line.