Name this TnWo character!

Crimson Twins

OK, I made this guy pretty much by accident. I threw him together with no idea what I was going to call him, or what his story would be. Now's your chance to fix that. And I'll even make it somewhat worth your while to submit a name.

Whichever name I pick, the person who submitted it will get one of those wonderful BAT packs I'm hooking people up with in my other post for free!

If you want to submit a little back story to him, too, that might even help your chances. I'll make the final deadline for all names the 27th, this Friday. If you're already getting some BATs from me, you can still win an extra set with this contest. If it's too close for me to call, I'll leave it up to a poll of the members of the TnWo Group site. OK, so here's your pic:

S5000667.jpg

Big Bad Brawler:

Big Bad Brawler is the brother of the infamous Big Brawler, who also likes to pick fights. The difference between the two is that Big Brawler made his name in the military, while Big Bad Brawler makes his name in professional wrestling. His favorite catch phrase is, "That's brawlin'." His attitude towards others is, if you're not crawlin'(crawling away from him), you're brawlin'.

Ivan Maykov

This former Russian KGB officer spends his time as the trainer for the members of the October Guard. While his over the top methods were

considered to violent in the KGB, even by Russian standards, this powerhouse Russian Cossack is the epitome of strength and endurance.

and that was off the top of my head @hmmm@

Ivan Maykov

This former Russian KGB officer spends his time as the trainer for the members of the October Guard. While his over the top methods were

considered to violent in the KGB, even by Russian standards, this powerhouse Russian Cossack is the epitome of strength and endurance.

and that was off the top of my head @hmmm@

The more I read this, the more I like it. This could also lead to a back story with Olaf leading all the way back to their days in Russia. Hmmmm.

I'd have to say, this is looking like the front runner right now.

Any others?

Ivana Humphalott

The former founder of the russian chip and dales dancers, Ivana was, despite his parents hopes, never cut out to be a dancer. Sure he had the talent and looks but there was a yearning inside him that couldn't be filled with just dancing to please the ugly russian women that came to his shows. Ivana had a dream. A dream that left him with a feeling of purpose. He would watch wwf and wwe re-runs on the tv after a long night of dancing. He longed to be one of the men he saw there. You see, Ivana loved to entertain, but dancing wasn't the way Ivana wanted to do it. He wanted to be in the ring fighting man to man or perhaps man to man to man on occasion. He wanted to let out the rage that couldn't be released when he danced. But Ivana suppressed his feelings. Day after day went by without change. He would dance durring the day and watch wrestling at night. Eventually he would become so angry with himself that he would wander to the nearest bar, drink as much vodka as the bartender would allow, and wander the streets beating people sensless. He'd pick fights with nearly anyone who crossed his path, mimicking the moves the professional wrestles performed on the television. On one such night Ivana, stumbling over himself with drunkeness, bumped into Olaf, a infamous russian wrestler. Olaf, who was also drunk beyond reason, demanded an apology. Ivana and Olaf exchanged uniteligable words and soon began fighting. Ivana's leather pants rubed against Olaf's leather pants until both men were strewn on the tiled road. Ivana's bowtie lay in tattes. When he awoke, Olaf was gone. Ivana looked up at the clock tower and noticed he would soon be late for work. He got to the club and changed his clothes. The day went on as it usually did until that night. Olaf, along with some of his buddies entered the club and gathered at the bar. Ivana didn't notice them until he was finished danceing. Olaf motioned for him to come over to him. Gathering up his clothes, Ivana walked over to Olaf. Well, the rest is history. Olaf offered Ivana a job. He needed a new wrestling partner and he liked Ivana. He liked his style. Then, a week later in hawaii, Olaf came to Ivana with a gift wrapped box. when Ivana opened up the box he found a brand new pair of red leather pants. They weren't as tight fitting as he would have liked but they would do. Thus began Ivana's wrestling career. How will Ivana fair in the trials to come? Will he live up to his dreams or is he still an ugly, drunken, chip and dales dancer?

------------------------------------------------

In all seriousness though. . . if i can think of a name tonight i'll try to make up an elaborate back story. . .that is if you didn't like the above @smilepunch@ oh and if you don't knwo where my inspiratin came from. . . check out my avatar. what started it all was actually punishment-101's name choice lol

Well, I never officially ended this, like i said I would. Sorry. Since we didn't get as much participation as I would have liked, it was fairly easy for me to pick the winner. punishment -101, send me your addy, and I'll get that set of BATs out to you free of charge.

Now I just need a nickname to go with Ivan. Olaf is the Crusher, what could Ivan be?