SDCC 25th Annv. exclusive figure revealed

JoeRhyno

Wow its Pimp Daddy Destro @loll@ o god. I won't be getting this one though but I'll probably kick myself later if it end up being worth so much like the original.

O by the way VH, I like that pic of him you put up, priceless.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting choice... Not bad, but I'm not pumped or anything to get one. If I can happen upon one at a good price (no plans to go to San Diego, after all) I'll probably take it, but I'm not going to stress out trying to find one either.

Anybody else find it hilarious how Destro is posed? His head is cocked to the side as if to say, like one of those old lame school photos we all remember, "Yeah, I know I look like a dork. My mom made me wear this." (lol)

0 absouletly zero interst in getting this one. Never understood the orginals appeal and understand this ones even less.

That figure sucks! I'd rather get a 1997 Destro and PRETEND he's the Pimp Daddy version than this pile of junk!

So far, i've done customs of mail-aways that are expensive to get, but ugly to look at.

1. Starduster

2. Supertrooper(well not that expensive)

3. Create-a-COBRA

4. Steel Brigade

5. Going to be PDD

The only benefit I see in this figure is that it would be a cheaper alternative to the real deal.

Well seeing how Ill never own a Pimp Daddy Destro and this is the first time (atleast in my knowledge) the hasbor has made a SDCC 3 3/4 exlcusive Im excited.

CHURCH!

Well seeing how Ill never own a Pimp Daddy Destro and this is the first time (atleast in my knowledge) the hasbor has made a SDCC 3 3/4 exlcusive Im excited.

CHURCH!

Hasbro did last years "Nemisis Prime", which I think ended up being released for retail also? I don't remember. But I know they did a black Alternator's Prime last year.

-Kevin

There was also a 501st stormtrooper and a gold titanium Darth Vader Tie Fighter that were SDCC exclusives that the Hasbro sold after the event was over

And let's not forget that it appears this years TF Comic-Con exclusive is an Alternator's Rodimus... (Which looks good, and I will be picking up one for trading at Joe Con for Joes!)

-Kevin

I should probably point out that Hasbro usually has their SDCC for sale at HasbroToyShop after the show, so I wouldn't worry to much if your not going to SDCC.

Even if that's the case, I may have to ask someone for a hook-up. They still don't ship to Canada... @hmmm@

I think I'll just get this figure for the heck of it, unless it ends up being really hard to get (which I doubt, because it is rather tacky).