Wal-Mart Exclusive Spider-Man 3 Venom release date?

egoing75

hey there, tons of venoms here in CA so i can only assume you all will get them in your area to. I picked up one for me and 2 more just in case so if anyone wants to trade something for one im down. On a semi related spider-man 3 topic has anyone seen the color change spider-man figure? its on the back of one of the figures and wondered if its just me or has no one found this yet?

I'm looking for that figure, too. I was hoping that it was going to come in the wave 2 assortment that had the LE Venom, but doesn't sound like you found it :(

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there, tons of venoms here in CA so i can only assume you all will get them in your area to. I picked up one for me and 2 more just in case so if anyone wants to trade something for one im down. On a semi related spider-man 3 topic has anyone seen the color change spider-man figure? its on the back of one of the figures and wondered if its just me or has no one found this yet?

Hey yeah, I do need a venom, and I can trade if you need something, or whatever, cause I am tired of driving to stores and them not having them haha. joshua1a@juno.com

I have been looking all over my local Wal-Marts (and I can hit 7-8 in under 3 hours full driving) and have yet to find any Special edition Spideys... till Tuesday. At least at one of the local Super Wal-Marts (I have yet to check others) they were in the perishables aisle. Shrek/Pirates/Spidey 3 all shared a single aisle in the grocery area with cookies, cereal, chips, drinks, etc.. with the logos. And toys to boot. 2 Full cases of Spidey was there, but no Venom. Yet. So.. anyone looking try there.

I have been looking all over my local Wal-Marts (and I can hit 7-8 in under 3 hours full driving) and have yet to find any Special edition Spideys... till Tuesday. At least at one of the local Super Wal-Marts (I have yet to check others) they were in the perishables aisle. Shrek/Pirates/Spidey 3 all shared a single aisle in the grocery area with cookies, cereal, chips, drinks, etc.. with the logos. And toys to boot. 2 Full cases of Spidey was there, but no Venom. Yet. So.. anyone looking try there.

interesting, thanks for the info

which figure is it on the back off? I missed this one.

Found them in SAn Diego WM. An endcap of them, four rows. Get them now!

Check the back of the black outfit spidey figure, the super articulated web hanging one and there is a red spidey figure that says color change action, its definatly a figure id love to see or get. Also just went back to my local walmart and there were only like 10 venoms left, and yesterday there was like 40 so they are going fast. I picked up 2 more so if anyone wants to trade message me.

I found them at a nearby Walmart the other day. The other store close to me doesn't have them yet, which is no surprise. They're the last to get all the exclusives...if they get them at all.

Personally, I really do feel like someone has a hookup on the inside there. To NEVER have the hottest exclusives is just too weird. Not one of the Giant Man series showed up there until they were nearly gone everywhere else. I had at least seen evidence of them multiple times at every other store, but not this one.

Also that store also seems to NEVER have ML's on the pegs at all. I've been there one night and seen nothing but empty pegs and the next morning I'd be there when it opened funny enough it would be full of nothing but the pegwarmers. (or if a new series the ones with the least amount of buzz)

So someones obviously got something going at that store.

I don't think it's scalpers picking the pallets clean either because more often than not it seems like that store avoids bringing out toy pallets too early. Probably for that reason. I get dirty looks from employees whenever they see me checking out a pallet I see on the floor.

stitll havnt seen the venom anywhere, just more spidermans