Wal-Mart Exclusive Spider-Man 3 Venom release date?

egoing75

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people say they are at thier local WM's. I have not seen any though.

I think a few got out early on accident as a packing error, but I don't buy anyone saying they can find them right now...if they were available, they wouldn't be going for $100+ on Ebay. I don't even see the LE Spidey anymore for that matter...

I nabbed the Exc. Spidey early on and I am glad I did, he's hard to find now!

I've been keeping an eye out for Venom but haven't seen him yet,perhaps he'll be shipping with Wave 2 of the movie figures? That is if that rumor list was true.

i found 2 version of the black suited spiderman, both are from wal~mart limited editions series. but one has blue font and the other has silver font. also the words limited edition are in different locations, one is in center of box right above figure, the other has it printed up near top left corner.

rccar006.jpg

rccar007.jpg

packaing variants! Weird! Maybe one is a 2nd run?..

Could very well be...the first run had VERY sloppy web paint apps on most of the figures I saw around the face and maybe Hasbro was disappointed by that and ordered a second run.

Incidentally, there are still two of the LE Spider-Mans still sitting on their lone peg (we only seemed to get a single case, and the local populace doesn't seem too enamored with paying an extra $2 bucks for a "limited edition" figure)

Never saw the Venom though

whats the dif between the regular packed black spidy you see everywhere and the walmart limited edition one besides the packages??

the difference is the high gloss metallic paint too and i think these looked a little bigger figures, rather than the other S3 releases that are 5 inches. ALso well they are limited edition, i am not sure how limited although I have three walmarts near me and all of them except one were sold out of those within a week or two, luckily I got one of the spidey's as far as venom goes, I tend to think some got out as an error, but idk.

whats the dif between the regular packed black spidy you see everywhere and the walmart limited edition one besides the packages??

It looks like a reverse colorway. The Spider-Man exclusive is now purple and the exclusive venom is black.

the difference is the high gloss metallic paint too and i think these looked a little bigger figures, rather than the other S3 releases that are 5 inches. ALso well they are limited edition, i am not sure how limited although I have three walmarts near me and all of them except one were sold out of those within a week or two, luckily I got one of the spidey's as far as venom goes, I tend to think some got out as an error, but idk.

He is still 5 inches like the others.

ok so im thinking this is whats gonna happen Exclusive spidey got shipped 3/24 right, well those are almost gone now, cept for ebay, Venom is going to get shipped soon, like next week, but since spidey was a limited edition, there probably will not be any more of him going out, unless it is a repack or second issue. So get spidey now while you can, and i think we all will be able to get venom soon enough.

hey there, tons of venoms here in CA so i can only assume you all will get them in your area to. I picked up one for me and 2 more just in case so if anyone wants to trade something for one im down. On a semi related spider-man 3 topic has anyone seen the color change spider-man figure? its on the back of one of the figures and wondered if its just me or has no one found this yet?