Internet exclusive BAT troop builders

Crimson Twins

Just to let you all know, I've checked 2 more of the 6 stores that could possibly carry these, and there were no BATs in sight. That means I've checked half of the stores and only one had them so far. If I can get around to the other stores this weekend, I'll see what they have. But it's looking like the original 30 I scooped up for you guys might be all I'll be able to get. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for doing this for us. I really appreciate it!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news for the rest of you guys that haven't received a PM from me. I checked another store today, and got my hands on 25 more sets. PMs should be coming out around Monday. Please be patient, I still need to get everyone else's orders out in the mail.

Great news for the rest of you guys that haven't received a PM from me. I checked another store today, and got my hands on 25 more sets. PMs should be coming out around Monday. Please be patient, I still need to get everyone else's orders out in the mail.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo! :)

That's cool. Gotta sort my figures and see how many I really need.

I checked two local Big Lots, but only found a few of the VvV 2 packs.

OK, guys. Things have gotten a bit confusing here in the past day or so. If you have sent me a payment via paypal, please send me a quick PM with your last name so I can confirm your payment. I had a payment come through yesterday, and I've got no idea who it belongs to.

Oh, those that don't need to PM me are:

Cobra Command - your shipment went out today

Emperor Serpentor - as did yours

Phoenix Sword - Yours went out 2 days ago

Ronin - as did yours

If you're not on the above list, and you sent me a payment, I need to know who you are. Things got a bit mixed up, but I want to clean it all up, and get these BATs on the move.

Glad you got them so soon. And it was no problem. I'm just trying to help out as many people as I can.

For those that have not received a PM from me yet, and you would still like some BATs, please PM me again. As you might have guessed, my mailbox did get pretty full, and I went on a deleting spree. Some of your PMs might have been colateral damage.

Oh, and I figured out the PayPal mystery form the other day. Needless to say, nevermore, your BATs will be on their way!

Shipping and availability update!!

Here is my original list, and their current status:

Cobra Command - sent

Emperor Serpentor - sent

Phoenix Sword -received

Ronin - received

boff123 - sent

Ben Reilly - did not reply

TM (if needed) - if you still need em, I got em.

nevermore - sent

Phanstar - sent

Raginspoon - sent

pesatyel - PM sent

gsmiley - not yet sent

I still have a handful left if others are interested. Also, if you bought some before and decided you would like more, let me know. I'm trying to move these last 15 sets. I will give precedence to those that have not yet received any sets. And if you were on my original list and did not contact me, you will be added to the top of the list if you do contact me.

OK guys, the door is officially closing on these sets. If you have not received a PM from me, I am sorry but you missed out. I will still keep an eye out for more. I actually found some in another store, but the clerks there had opened the mailing boxes, dumped out ALL of the figures and were selling the figures for $3.99 EACH. Needless to say, I didn't scoop up any of those. I did inform them of their mistake, and they said they would fix it. If I go back, and see it's fixed, I might pick up a few more for the people that missed out. If not, sorry. I tried to help as many people as I could. Hope all of you that got your BATs (or will get your BATs soon) are happy with them.