Internet exclusive BAT troop builders

Crimson Twins

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey TM,

Let me know if you need any of these. I'm up to you on the list right now and have a few sets left available (assuming everyone wants the original number they told me). Everyone else should have gotten a PM so far. Once I get some confirmation on the actual numbers, I'll return to update everyone.

Also, if I am able to sell all of these quickly, and the payments arrive fast, then I might be able to go out to a different store and find some more for the rest of you that might get left out.

i hit every big lots i could find today and came up with not a single box of bats!!! :( let me know the status of what you have left. 4 boxes would do quite nicely for me. lmk whats ya gots left?

TM

Remember crimson, there's a total of 5 pricebusters on oahu so you should try to hit them all up as quick as possible! If you need to know where they all are here's the breakdown:

Mililani

Pearlridge

Dillingham in Kalihi

the one on Hotel Street by the Longs

Harbor center in Hawaii Kai

Hope that helps in everyone getting they're bat packs!

Remember crimson, there's a total of 5 pricebusters on oahu so you should try to hit them all up as quick as possible! If you need to know where they all are here's the breakdown:

Mililani

Pearlridge

Dillingham in Kalihi

Thanks for the breakdown. What about the one by the Wal-Mart in Pearl City? I'm thinking of hitting that one up this weekend. Oh, and TM, I got you down for 4 sets. If that's cool, let me know, and I'll make it happen.

WOW! Must be tough going shopping for Joes in HAWAII??? @smilepunch@

Mililani

Pearlridge

Dillingham in Kalihi

Thanks for the breakdown. What about the one by the Wal-Mart in Pearl City? I'm thinking of hitting that one up this weekend. Oh, and TM, I got you down for 4 sets. If that's cool, let me know, and I'll make it happen.

make it happen for me CT baby! how are wanting to be paid??? paypal, check,cash, weed???? lmk and ill send it off!

TM

just kidding about the weed! :)

Yeah man I always forget about that one! I have practically given up on finding anything joe related here in hawaii. If it's not at Toysrus or sigma 6 then forget about it. Those scalpers kill the joy out of collecting for everyone. I stopped buying star wars, gijoe, marvel, and wwf figs just cause I can never find anything here anymore. Worst part is it's only like 5 guys that buy everything!

Wow dude your awesome. I'd be content with just 1 box honestly. Six bucks is a great price. I went to my local big lots last night to see what was there, and all I found was 2 venom vs. valor 2 packs. Duke and Black CC, and Scarlet and Desert Scorpion. YAWN.

Wow dude your awesome. I'd be content with just 1 box honestly. Six bucks is a great price. I went to my local big lots last night to see what was there, and all I found was 2 venom vs. valor 2 packs. Duke and Black CC, and Scarlet and Desert Scorpion. YAWN.

That`s an interesting find as it is! I remember the two packs they had but they were only the last wave of VvV, not the first wave! Maybe this is a start of new 2-packs coming! I`d love to pick up a few more Scarletts. Anyways CT, thanks for thinking of us and helping us out! Think about that custom you want me to make for you too!

It's usually not that fun. Scalpers tend to buy up all the good stuff before the rest of us can get them. And living on an island limits the amount stores you have to choose from. Of course, being in Hawaii is still pretty nice.

Yeah, that LAST part was more of what I was making reference to. @lol@

Being in Hawaii would make anything MORE fun...Joes or no Joes! ;)

I never got a PM, I just wanted 1. :(

That's because you're further down the list than those that have already received PMs. If some of those people that have received PMs do not respond, or say they've changed their mind, I will continue down the list. There were several people that PM'ed me about these, so I've been taking care of them on a first come, first serve basis. Also, if payments for these come in a timely manner, I might consider going out and purchasing a few more, granted I can find more. I already bought out one store. I'm trying to help all that I can, but there's only so much to go around.

I never got a PM, I just wanted 1. :(

That's because you're further down the list than those that have already received PMs. If some of those people that have received PMs do not respond, or say they've changed their mind, I will continue down the list. There were several people that PM'ed me about these, so I've been taking care of them on a first come, first serve basis. Also, if payments for these come in a timely manner, I might consider going out and purchasing a few more, granted I can find more. I already bought out one store. I'm trying to help all that I can, but there's only so much to go around.

Yeah I'm still checking the boards each day with my fingers crossed in hopes of getting 1 for me too! :) but I do think its super cool he's doing this for anyone. Thats a lot of trouble and hassle just to save everyone a few bucks on some bats.

OK, if I sent you a PM about these BATs, I'll give you until tomorrow afternoon to respond to me by PM, or I'm going to have to assume that you don't want them. Obviously, there are more people that would like the chance to get some, and I can't hold everyone else up waiting for a reply. I think 5 days is long enough to send out a reply. If you have already replied, then you have nothing to worry about. You should have received another PM from me to finalize all payment options. If for some reason you did not, please contact me again, and we'll work everything out. To everyone that is on the 'waiting list', thanks for your patience. I hope these BATs stretch pretty far. We'll see.

My payment was sent out! Thanks again man, your really doing alot of us a favor here. I really meant it when I said to pick a character and I would make it for you for free. Got to use my medical leave doing something. @loll@

Any chance you could make a TnWo wrestler? I'm always looking to fill the ranks, and your new sculpt customs are always top notch.

And I try to help as many as I can. I would expect almost the same from most people here.

Whoa! you did get a find didn't you. I'm not a rah fan but they are robots, so it's okay! add me to the bottom of the list for just 1 pack. Won't kill me to miss em, but as stupid as it sounds i find see through stuff to be really cool and that's the sale for me.

only vvv at my biglots but they do have superhero showdown for 3 a peice or for 7 the two-packs or vehicle ones.

My payment was sent out! Thanks again man, your really doing alot of us a favor here. I really meant it when I said to pick a character and I would make it for you for free. Got to use my medical leave doing something. @loll@

Any chance you could make a TnWo wrestler? I'm always looking to fill the ranks, and your new sculpt customs are always top notch.

And I try to help as many as I can. I would expect almost the same from most people here.

Never got into that stuff so just shoot a pic of who you want done and i`ll see what I can do. Thanks again and I can`t wait to get them! I really just want the black Bats out of the set so if anyone wants the red ones LMK!

Never got into that stuff so just shoot a pic of who you want done and i`ll see what I can do.

It's not any one particular person. The TnWo is the Joe based wrestling fed I'm starting up here. You can make anyone as long as it looks like he could be a wrestler (i.e. try to avoid a lot of sculpted on weapons and gadgetry). Maybe something like a modern version of Road Pig or Big Boa without the funky helmet and spikes. Something along those lines. SHS figures are pretty good for stuff like that, too. That's what Joe Rhyno did, and his looks awesome.

Can't believe you don't want the red ones. Although, after looking at close to 100 of the black ones, I got to say the reds pale in comparison. The black and yellows are a great tribute to the V1. I was surprised because I had seen pics of them online, but in person they look so much better.

And Rev, I got you down on the list. Not sure if I'll get to you, but I've already got 2 people that haven't responded to me yet, so you never know.

Wow I just realized my mailbox was full. It's not anymore though.

Never got into that stuff so just shoot a pic of who you want done and i`ll see what I can do. Thanks again and I can`t wait to get them! I really just want the black Bats out of the set so if anyone wants the red ones LMK!

what would you want for the red bats? pm me! ;)

I would be very interested and pay very quickly if you hit anymore of the stores to get these BAT packs. I love these BATS for army building, and I would buy 10 - 20 packs at one pop, just let me know how much for them, plus some cash for your trouble, and shipping costs. Charles

Just to let you all know, I've checked 2 more of the 6 stores that could possibly carry these, and there were no BATs in sight. That means I've checked half of the stores and only one had them so far. If I can get around to the other stores this weekend, I'll see what they have. But it's looking like the original 30 I scooped up for you guys might be all I'll be able to get. I'll keep you posted.