Thus far who is your favorite BAF?

Dupree

Just wondering what your guys favorite Build-A-Figure is with Marvel Legends. I'm not just talking about Blob and Annihilus, but all the Toybiz ones as well. I'm just curious as to what your favorites are....

Mine personally is the ML series 2 Blob. I've always been a fan of that character, and I definately needed a new Blob to replace my Blob with the jelly belly from the 90's hahaha. The only problem though was that it is extremely annoying that I need to buy 8 guys just to make him, but I'm selling some of the loose figs, so its worth it :)

I'm torn between APOCALYPSE and the Sentinels as my favorite BAF. I'm a HUGE X-Men fan, and Apocalypse is my favorite X-Villain. I just wish the Apocalypse figure that came in Series VII looked like the BAF. The Sentinel has a great sculpt and is well articulated, but it gets too expensive to build many of them.

I kinda think its Giant-man.... he is damn perfect... and while I love other BAF, I can find problems with them all.

Galactus - too SMALL - the other big BAFs tower over him

Sentinel - not "my" Sentinel.. I don't like the design they chose, but the figure is badass.

Apoc - odd proportions and different design than other ML figures

Onslaught - a small crab dude is not what I expected for Onslaught.

Mojo - awesome, but could have been a normal figure before oil went sky high

Modok -a nice figure, but not BAF worthy.

Annhilius - need to buy really crappy figures to get.

Blob - kinda funky skin appearance/coloring and again, need to buy lots of crappy figures to get him

As an Avenger mark, Giantman is easily my fav. Wish they would go back to putting out more big BAF.

Galactus -Love this figure I just wish they hadn't made him first, if they had waited he'd probably be larger.

Sentinel -Like Clam said, not the sentinel I have pictured in my head, but a very solid figure. I'm jealous of all you guys that have multiples

Apoc - Not bad, not my favorite but not bad.

Onslaught - Probably the worst of the group. I hated the Onslaught/Heroes Reborn storyline and this figure is just an ugly reminder of that time.

Giantman- The only good guy BAF, As an Avenger fan I love this figure. The only bad point was having to buy Sentry and a variant Wolvie to complete him.

Mojo - Very cool figure, the more I look at him the more I like him. Very good job for a smaller BAF

Modok -Love it Love it Love it. Again great job for a smaller BAF

Annhilius - Coolest figure in Hasbro's first wave. Never really thought he was big enough to justify a BAF. Especially since you had to buy so many fugly figures to build him. Color change on his costume messed mine up as well.

Blob - Looks cool from what I have so far. I bought all 4 Avengers but I'm having a problem trying to talk myself into buying an extremely ugly Ultimate Wolverine, two movie figures, and a crap character like Xorn just so I can put him together. Then again what Brotherhood of evil mutants is complete without Blob?

Galactus: he makes up for his smallness in pure coolness

Modok: come on it's Modok did you ever think he would be made let alone look so good (for a hideous giant-sized floating head that is).

Annihilus: nice figure of a good under utilized (prior to Annihilation of course) character the only problem is the weight of the wings

Giant-man: it sucks that I had to buy AOA figures & Sentry to make him but it's a great figure.

Sentinel: decent figure nice sculpt but I'm not much of a X-fan.

Mojo: not a character I have interest in but I like the Art Adamsesque facial sculpt & he's strange enough that I use him as a Captain Britain foe.

Onslaught: Blah character & a waste of a BAF slot.

I can't comment on Blob as the UK is still waiting for wave 2

Galactus... You can feel the quality back then!!!

Right now I'm on a modok kick but thats just cause I just got him :D

galactus

sentinel

apoc

modok

----

ann

mojo

blob

have not gotten the above 3 yet but I think this is my order

Sentinel- Built 5 of them, 'nuff said

Giant Man - perfect

Apoc - perfect

Galactus - taller than Apoc so not sure why people think he's "small"

Annihilus- cool figure, but I had to buy him from somebody here because I refused to buy the turds required to build him

MODOK- decent BAF just don't care about the character

Onslaught- not what I wanted him to be and he refuses to stand up for more than 5 minutes

Mojo- not BAF worthy IMO

Blob- only last because I have not built him and will not build him...Hasbro has officially pushed me out of ML collecting

I would have to say my favorite BAF is Giant-Man, he was probably the one I was looking forward to the most. The Sentinel is a close runner-up though.

Blob is number one imo. My Brotherhood set would not be complete without him and he turned out bad ass! Sentinel is number 2 for me. Giant Man is 3. Mojo is 4. The rest I like all about the same.

Draven

Galactus, cause it's something that has been needed for the longest time, a nice sized one, with good articulation, and they delivered!! Sure it should be much, much bigger, but oh well!!