Die!

Mike

hmmm yes someone has too much free time on there hands & I can't belive I just wasted my time watching that!! GIVE IT BACK! :P I'm sure this pissed off some people though heh!

Is it me, or did that Trypticon take quite a pounding without any sharp shards of death spewing from a torn and broken body? He seemed to take the beating rather well. (or maybe my resolution sucks so bad I couldn't quite make the damage out)

I don't know if Hasbro ever tried to say it wouldn't pass safety standards, or just never thought to reissue one. Kids love big dino's so you'd think that they might have put him out back when Takara did.

One thing I know....they can't ever tell me it didn't pass any drop test! I'm sorry but the kick test trumps the drop test in my book!

As for the guy who made that...must be a Michael Bay fan!

after booting it across the yard, and tossing it across the yard, there wasn't a mark on it (cept some grass stains)

but don't worry, it gets turned into shards in the next video ;) check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQIbzQ3ahlo

"Video is no longer available. What was it?"

works for me, might have just been down for a bit afer I edited the title

I shall laugh the day I read about the post "help my house is on fire"

we're not lucky enough to have this house burn down

I'm eagerly awaiting that one my self WJ :P

That poor trpticon looked in good shape too! ACtaully this says something about the quailty of TFS :P most of em looked like the hardly took any real damage untill he really started beating and bashing them :S :P Mike I bet it hurt when you kicked that trpticon :P

after booting it across the yard, and tossing it across the yard, there wasn't a mark on it (cept some grass stains)

but don't worry, it gets turned into shards in the next video ;) check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQIbzQ3ahlo

"Video is no longer available. What was it?"

works for me, might have just been down for a bit afer I edited the title

I can it now in a few years when you REALLY need some extra cash and memories of burning and destroying so many TF's that you could have sold for some quick cash pops into your mind... @bH@ @bH@ @bH@ @bH@ @bH@

Meanwhile Classics Starscream and Bumblebee will be selling for $70-$80 or so and the Trypticon...well...could have been a car payment.

Of course, the opposite can also happen and they won't be worth the plastic they're made out of. You never know! If I were you, I'd be hoping for the later.

Was I the only one hoping that he'd slip and drill through his foot?

LOL yeah I was hoping a piece would fly to his face! Oh well the guys an idiot and it's only a matter of time before he hurts himself! @firedevil@

@cry@ Yeah, what did Tripty do to deserve that, Mike??? :huh:

#US1#

incase ya couldn't tell, he had a broken leg, had to put him down :P

seriously man, he wasn't worth anything, I tried selling him months ago, no one wanted these things.

they're only saying things like "sell em to me, give em to kids" cuz their mad. you can't donate garbage :P I was gonna toss em, and decided to make them go out with a bang!