HML 1 on clearance!

pastwatch2001

Just got back from my lunch break tour of the toy shops in midtown. KB must still be stocking only a box at a time or something because there's always one/two or no HML2 fig on the pegs by the time I roll around in the early afternoon. But HML2 is definitely on its way at TRU. They have HML1 figs on clearance sale for $7.90 each. A great price for these figs. Their pegs had no Ultimate Iron Man or Planet Hulks left but lots of everyone else. I'm hoping they move these guys fast so that I can get my mitts on wave 2. @firedevil@

I think I would go ahead and grab them for 5 bucks... just to get Annhilius.

I guess I will wait for KB to put them on clearance for 4.99, and then have one of those "all orange tage items 20% off sales"

@lol@

yeah $5 would be better but at that price I'm not gona complain! Its worth it just for ANN!

Why didn't you pick them up when they were half price at TRU? $6.49 CDN was an amazing price. I only paid $40 for the whole set plus picked up a whole mother load of other Marvel figures for custom figures.

I didn't pick them up because I never KNEW!! I'd have gladly made a two hour drive for that! I remember you saying something about TB ml being on sale but I wouldn't have thought tru would be dumb enough to clearance the hasbro stuff since it just came out here more or less at the time

Just got back from my lunch break tour of the toy shops in midtown. KB must still be stocking only a box at a time or something because there's always one/two or no HML2 fig on the pegs by the time I roll around in the early afternoon. But HML2 is definitely on its way at TRU. They have HML1 figs on clearance sale for $7.90 each. A great price for these figs. Their pegs had no Ultimate Iron Man or Planet Hulks left but lots of everyone else. I'm hoping they move these guys fast so that I can get my mitts on wave 2. @firedevil@

Question about the KB's cases. Was there only one set out at once and were they restocking the cases? I have only seen one case one time at a KBs which I found odd.

Question about the KB's cases. Was there only one set out at once and were they restocking the cases? I have only seen one case one time at a KBs which I found odd.

Regarding the KB cases, I've been at 3 different KBs now and I keep running into the same scenario. They seem to put out a case/maybe two and once those are gone, they're out of them until a few days later or their next delivery. But no, I have not seen a store have fresh restock the day after they've sold out. It always takes a few days. But then, that's been my experience, someone else seen something different and have better luck?

I'm guessing they're putting HML2 out so slow because they're still stuck with so many ToyBiz ML figs. Maybe the idea here is to put out only a few of the new stuff and hope people will also grab some of the older TB figs to go along with it?

Incidentally, on my last KB run on Friday, I got a $3 off survey coupon. :) I miss the $5 ones though.