Mattel Batman/Joker 2-pack

kmfdmsgod

I'm not sure if this is old news or not but yesterday I found a batman and joker two-pack from mattel yesterday at a Pamida store in South Dakota. I'm kinda new to the dc toys but I've started to collect the batman DC superheroes line so I'm not exactly sure if this an old item or not. It's got the first batman from the first wave of the superheroes line but hes all black with a silver bat logo on his chest and the cape and cowel are kind of a brownish purple. The Joker I believe is exactly the same as an older release from mattel with his usual purple suit. I just wasnt sure if this was a new item or an old one but it does say 2007 on it. By the way it was 9.99 if anyone is curious.

Seems like old ones... Cause we got some of those too lately.

yeah, that's an older item, pre-dating DCSH. it's just the Mattel "Batman" line. i have that one actually, i was never able to find a single-pack joker so i got the 2-pak. it is in scale with modern DCSH... but i really hope they update that joker with new articulation in future waves of DCSH. good head sculpt, good costume design, crappy articulation. but it serves just fine

I thought it might be an older set I had just never seen it before and the joker in this set looks better to me than the one coming up the the DCSH line. Thanks for the info and when will the new batman wave finally be out.