TnWo Update

Crimson Twins

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you liked it. I try to make the story interesting. Plus, this will tie into our continuity, and help build up a bigger story that I've had in the works for some time. A little hint: The mysterious figure in the control booth might have been the same mysterious figure that was barely mentioned in Olaf's bio. Hmmm. The plot thickens.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since this has been brought back up, I think another update is in order.

The new, new ring has arrived, and has already been painted. I'm testing different color ropes on it to see which ones look the best. This ring is much larger, and will allow for more guys in the ring at any given time. It will also allow me to use the other ring as a training ring for different promos later on.

A few other customs have found their way here to Hawaii, and have already been put to work in the exhibition battle royal (no lounging in the sun and sand just yet). This match won't be a complete showcase of everything we plan on doing, but it will give you an idea of the type of action you can expect from us in the future. I see this possibly being done by next Friday, and maybe even ready to post here by someday the following week.

There have been few updates on the Yahoo Group site, lately. More will be coming as I begin to flesh out some bios for some other characters.

I am really having a fun time taking pics, and actually 'playing' with my Joes (and some of yours) for the first time in many, many years. It's this type of fun that I want to carry over to all the people that sign up to be a part of the TnWo. If you can't have fun with this, then why bother? I feel everyone's character has a chance to make a big impact one way or another. That is my desire, and I will work with each and every one of you to try and make that come to pass. That's enough from me for now. New, new ring pics will probably be my next update.

hey ct, you think this guy could wrestle for me @smilepunch@ if only he were a little shorter :(

DVC01073-1.jpg

DVC01072.jpg

DVC01074.jpg

DVC01076.jpg

if you think you could use him somewhere though, like as an anouncer or something i dunoo. he just looks like one of those kinda guys to me. minus the police badge cufflinks( i think he got them froms cops he's killed. . .)

Unfortunately, I'll have to check it when I get home. I can not view any photos uploaded from photobucket while at work. Damn government restrictive software. If you can send a pic some other way, or just describe him, I'll let you know. I'd love to have you aboard.

he's not joe scale lol. hes one of those cops figures i think. i made him my avatar ;)

Damn government restrictive software

shhh! they'll hear -err- read you. . .

Oh, OK. Well, if you want to join up and just need a figure, let me know. I've got several waiting in the wings, and a ton of fodder to make others. That goes for anyone out there. If you need a custom, let me know.

Because I said I would:

S5000931.jpg

And yes, one of the twins might actually be thinking about doing his thing in the ring. Possibly both of them down the road.

So far, I've decided to keep the red, white and blue ropes. That may change a bit later.

Because I said I would:

S5000931.jpg

And yes, one of the twins might actually be thinking about doing his thing in the ring. Possibly both of them down the road.

So far, I've decided to keep the red, white and blue ropes. That may change a bit later.

Wow, the league is coming along nicely.

Yeah that is a pretty neat ring you guys have there. Are you gonna put a logo on those two coats of paint? I thought that would look spiffy. And who is that Sargeant Slaughter look alike you have in the ring with you guys? Sarge signed exclusivley with the JCW.

Yeah that is a pretty neat ring you guys have there. Are you gonna put a logo on those two coats of paint? I thought that would look spiffy. And who is that Sargeant Slaughter look alike you have in the ring with you guys? Sarge signed exclusivley with the JCW.

Yeah, a logo will be on the ring mats once I get those done up. As will some ring skirts.

As for Slaughter, I wouldn't be surprised if you see a lot more of our Slaughter in the exhibition battle royal. You might have signed Sergeant Slaughter, but we've got SSG Slaughter (as his rank of E-6 would imply). He's currently working as a manager/team member with the Right Brothers.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey CT, just wondering How everything is coming along with the TNWO? Any new pics or updates to speak about?

Sorry I haven't updated lately. I've been out spending money on more props and stages for the TnWo. I've also got some locker room pics that I took. I'll be looking to post those around Monday or Tuesday. I've also had a few other people sign up, and either their custom is on the way, or I still need to make it for them. I've nearly wrapped up the exhibition battle royal. I'll be looking to get that sent out to our wonderful tech master to get it all nice and packaged up for us probably by the end of this week at the very latest. I know I've said that about two weeks in a row, but things are really coming together now. I'll give you all some more pics once the remainder of my gear begins to arrive. I've plotted out a good deal of the storylines already, but they will change and alter as new people sign up. They're mostly just guidelines right now. All in all, I've got some pretty nice storylines for you guys, I just need to find the time to get the pics to tell the story. Soon. The time for a change draws near.

OK, the first teaser is out of my hands now. Pics have been edited, the lines have been scripted, and everything has been wrapped up and sent off to the 'production' stage of things. Not sure how long it'll take to get posted, but I'm sure it'll be soon, and looking good of course.

Some things that'll be missing from this one are small things like theme music, entrances, crowds, and announcers at the official announce tables at ringside. This will also be taking place in the old Mucha Lucha ring, and not the newer Hasbro ring I've got. It's really just going to be a teaser to show you guys what we can do. So, if you've got customs you still want to be a part of the TnWo, get them sent out, and I'll put them to work.

I'll post another update once the show is out of production and ready for your viewing.

• 3 weeks later...
AMAZING!! Love the setup! Can't wait to see more! Can we get a few more teaser pics lol.

OK. Here's some more. This is all the same set up, just from different angles to cover all the action going on. Just trying to see if I can get a ladder match to work out right.

S5001049.jpg

S5001050.jpg

S5001051.jpg

S5001052.jpg

S5001053.jpg

Thanks for the extra pics! You did a great job with everything! I'm curious to know who the red character is holding the chair?

Can't wait for the official TnWo launch!

The red guy's got a big storyline set up for him, so I'm not going to reveal too much just yet. He'll end up being a big player, and will shake things up for the Cobra faction in the TnWo.