TnWo Update

Crimson Twins

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Introducing ..... The Right Brothers!

S5000669.jpg

And Black Cobra's stooge .... Link (name subject to change)

S5000676.jpg

And here is the TnWo's moral judge, jury and executioner ... Narceron! With nightstick!

S5000678.jpg

And holstered nightstick!

S5000680.jpg

LMK what you guys think. They've been posted over at the Group as well. I'll work on the bios sometime on Monday. Narceron, give me a little more background info for your guy, and I'll fill in the blanks for his bio if you want.

Glad you liked it. If you can come up with the stats that fit that format, I can do one for Olaf, too. Also, I'm working on getting some pics to Joe so he can come up with an awesome sig pic.

good i need some better pics my sig pic looks ghetto as a mofo!!!

TM

Glad you liked it. If you can come up with the stats that fit that format, I can do one for Olaf, too. Also, I'm working on getting some pics to Joe so he can come up with an awesome sig pic.

TM

Joe's got some pics to work with now, so it shouldn't be too long.

Also, did you want me to just take what you had from your bio and fill in the gaps in the format of the other bios I have done?

Which reminds me, there are 2 new bios up at the Group site. More to come.

TM

Joe's got some pics to work with now, so it shouldn't be too long.

Also, did you want me to just take what you had from your bio and fill in the gaps in the format of the other bios I have done?

Which reminds me, there are 2 new bios up at the Group site. More to come.

that would be fine CT!

TM

OK, yours should be up NLT tomorrow then.

Actually, let's say it's up now. Let me know what you think TM.

Exellent CT you did a great job beefing it up i really dig it!

TM

Well I finally got my guys done. Sorry for the delay. They will go out to you tommorow CT!

Here is Silas

wrestlera.jpg

Silas's DDT

wrestlera1.jpg

Here is Slan

wrestler.jpg

Slan doing a powerslam

wrestler1.jpg

Michael

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

TM

Glad you liked it. Did you happen to see the new sign I posted in the photos? heh heh heh

Well I finally got my guys done. Sorry for the delay. They will go out to you tommorow CT!

Here is Silas

wrestlera.jpg

Silas's DDT

wrestlera1.jpg

Here is Slan

wrestler.jpg

Slan doing a powerslam

wrestler1.jpg

Michael

Bulletman Big B

All Hail DOB!!

Unfortunately, photobucket has been blocked on my government computer, so I'll have to wait to see them when I get home. oh, the anticipation.

I got a chance to see them on the Group site. I really like what you did with the Gung Ho head. They both look really good. Any back story on them?

I just need to paint his shorts Black, his belt Gold, lightly stain his cloth wraps, and he's DONE!

sagatfinish2dc7.png

I know it's pretty much just a Sagat figure, but I think he looks better than the action attack version, with the big bloody scar on his chest. ;)

He's going to have a "trick" about him also, but I'm withholding that.

Are you ready?

Fullringsupercloseedit.JPG

Sweeeeeet! @firedevil@

Glad you like it VH. I might just be doing an exhibition battle royal. Something to tide you guys over until we can really get started. I could wait for your character to arrive if you want. I'm just itchin to start taking some pics of some real action. Oh, and I could introduce one half of our commentating team, too. I think it will be a pleasant surprise to everyone.

TM

Glad you liked it. Did you happen to see the new sign I posted in the photos? heh heh heh

Good Stuff CT! the sign is perfect! :)

TM

Glad you like it VH. I might just be doing an exhibition battle royal. Something to tide you guys over until we can really get started. I could wait for your character to arrive if you want. I'm just itchin to start taking some pics of some real action. Oh, and I could introduce one half of our commentating team, too. I think it will be a pleasant surprise to everyone.

Naw..don't wait for me. I'll get my guy on his way in the next day or two.

btw...where am I sending him? @lol@

To Hawaii of course. He'll never want to come back after going on vacation down here. I'll have him send you a postcard or two saying 'Wish you were here.'

To Hawaii of course. He'll never want to come back after going on vacation down here. I'll have him send you a postcard or two saying 'Wish you were here.'

Cool! ;)

I stayed at the Kona Surf hotel, back in January of 1980. A really bad storm had come thru that week and destroyed a lot of the flower gardens along the backside of the hotel, near the oceans edge/cliff.

I had an invite to STAY then, from Malee Lee Meadows, the hula dancing girl from the hotel restaurant/lounge show. I went to all three showings and sat in the same spot, next to her side of the stage. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Oh what memories!

Are you ready?

Fullringsupercloseedit.JPG

Ready for a CAGE match, that is?

Cage1edit.JPG

CAGE2EDIT.JPG

CAGE3EDIT.JPG

As you can see from the photos, I removed one side so I can take pics. I can put it back on at any time. It just makes it easier to move guys around and take pics with the one side off.