TnWo Update

Crimson Twins

Hey all. If you had previously mentioned that you would be interested in being a part of the TnWo, you should have received a PM from me sometime today with a link to the TnWo_4life Group. If you did not, please PM me so you can get that link. Also, after much (too much if you ask me) waiting, and a little customizing (again, too much if you ask me), the TnWo ring is nearly 100% ready to go. I'm still thinking of changing the rope color (for obvious reasons), and painting the turnbuckles black. You may also not the barriers courtesy of Marauder John, with a TnWo paint job to make them different. So, without further ado, here you go:

Be sure and let me know what you all think.

S5000658.jpg

S5000651.jpg

I will be back shortly to post some pics of the individuals featured in the ring right now (minus Namor). Feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now, coming to the ring, brought to you by ToiletMonkey himself, Olaf the Crusher!!!

S5000664.jpg

You've all met Black Cobra, but now see him in his entrance attire:

S5000663.jpg

In case you need a little light since he's so dark:

S5000662.jpg

And an as yet unnamed member of the TnWo:

S5000667.jpg

Hope you all like em.

Those look good guys!

My guy is so badass he'll "CRUSH" the other 2 like grapes or soda cans!!! and CT dont bother to paint the turnbuckles they will be red w/ blood when Olaf gets done with all the other wrestlers!!!!!! ;)

TM

My guy is so badass he'll "CRUSH" the other 2 like grapes or soda cans!!! and CT dont bother to paint the turnbuckles they will be red w/ blood when Olaf gets done with all the other wrestlers!!!!!! ;)

TM

I got to say TM, the thing I like most about this guy is the boots. I love them. I was really stoked to see this figure. Great work. I loved the parts usage.

Thanks. Glad you like em. There's still time to sign up if anyone else out there is interested.

Oh, and TM, what head is that on Olaf? I've never seen it before, but it is a perfect mean looking face.

street fight guile (sp?) i sanded down the hair and sculpted my own, originally it was going to be sub zero custom i was working on, the legs came from another custom i did for joesightings awhile back. basiclly olaf is 3 failed customs that came together as one good one! ;)

head- guile modded

chest- road pig

arms- guile

waist and upper legs- zandar

lower leg-lanard diver?

feet-chap mei arctic guy

I got an idea in my head, found the parts, and ewwwwwwwwww it's gonna be delicious! @lol@

The name BARON VON RIP'EMOFF keeps coming to mind!

@firedevil@ just vait a see!

A little tasty sneak, of what I'm working with (concept wise)..

baronll0.png

but with some reconstructive customizing skills! ;)

and vh. . . isn't that sagat??

Pretty much! @lol@

It'll be different though, just you wait. Parts are all decided, and only some painting to do and he's DONE!

@hmmm@ hey! btw!

What happened to your avatar? I can't see it.

Gotta get my Farley dance fix! @lol@

farleydanceyi1.gif

if i can find the right parts i might get in on this too. . . i'm not really into wrestling though so i'm not sure . . .

Then don't think of it as wrestling. Think of it as a story being told that has a lot of fighting mixed in there. We'd love to have you.

CRS - Don't get too worried, I'm still waiting on a few other people's customs, too.

Alittle info on my guy!

s50006647.jpg

NAME- Olaf Tabachnikov

Wrestling name- THE CRUSHER

Birthplace-Khabarovsk, Russia

Olaf was born dirt poor. his mother was a prostitute who turned tricks for potatos in order to survive.

his father is unknown. but his mother seems to think it was an irishman who paid with a onion?

In his teen years Olaf could only think of getting to america to become a wrestling super star. he worked very hard to come up with the right plan. one day in an internet chat room he devised the perfect plan! he pretended to be a hot female with a very sick grandmother...the money came pouring in from ugly lonely american men. he bought a ticket to america an never looked back!

when he's in the ring he doesnt see his oponant, he see an obstacle in his way to super stardom!

Alittle info on my guy!

s50006647.jpg

NAME- Olaf Tabachnikov

Olaf was born dirt poor. his mother was a prostitute who turned tricks for potatos in order to survive.

his father is unknown. but his mother seems to think it was an irishman who paid with a onion?

In his teen years Olaf could only think of getting to america to become a wrestling super star. he worked very hard to come up with the right plan. one day in an internet chat room he devised the perfect plan! he pretended to be a hot female with a very sick grandmother...the money came pouring in from ugly lonely american men. he bought a ticket to america an never looked back!

when he's in the ring he doesnt see his oponant, he see an obstacle in his way to super stardom!

Interesting write up TM. I could see some other wrestlers using this information to try and get under Olaf's skin. Were you able to see the bio I did about my guy on the Group site?

And that head is awesome. I never would have guessed you sculpted the hair. It looks like it came from the factory that way. That's why it had me so confused. Great job.

Hilarious bio my friend! He's gotta have a cameo in The Threat of Cobra! :D

Alittle info on my guy!

s50006647.jpg

NAME- Olaf Tabachnikov

Interesting write up TM. I could see some other wrestlers using this information to try and get under Olaf's skin. Were you able to see the bio I did about my guy on the Group site?

And that head is awesome. I never would have guessed you sculpted the hair. It looks like it came from the factory that way. That's why it had me so confused. Great job.

thanks CT, can you link me that web address i didnt read your bio. i had the link in a pm but i must of deleted it cause i dont have it now??

Hilarious bio my friend! He's gotta have a cameo in The Threat of Cobra! :D

Thanks shane, i think i will make one for myself this version is CT's to keep for his TnWo. i can see him meshing just fine in the craziness that is the threat of cobra though..... ;)

TM

Alittle info on my guy!

s50006647.jpg

NAME- Olaf Tabachnikov

thanks CT, can you link me that web address i didnt read your bio. i had the link in a pm but i must of deleted it cause i dont have it now??

Here you go TM, and the rest of you that might be interested. In order to view the file, you'll actually have to join the group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TnWo_4life/