Collection pics

Silverbolt

Got a new camera today and figured that I'd do a long over due picture update of my collection. Only have one figure outstanding right now a 1/48 Angelbird Valk, which I'll display as a jet in a seperate location so its not going to hurt any of the pictures. Just posting the photobucket link to them since they're all rather sizeable...I do most of my surfing at work with a remote link to my home PC and pictures kill the speed. So hopefully this works.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Silv...ection/?start=0

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Silv...nt=DSC00122.jpg

what are the guys next to the g2ish watergun megs?.. Quite a few I don't know in that one actaully are some of these gobots? Nice pics man Allways a blast looking through stuff like these, makes me want to setup my own collection again I'm actaully going through all my tfs in my basement right now trying to get em setup :)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v11/Silv...nt=DSC00122.jpg

what are the guys next to the g2ish watergun megs?.. Quite a few I don't know in that one actaully are some of these gobots? Nice pics man Allways a blast looking through stuff like these, makes me want to setup my own collection again I'm actaully going through all my tfs in my basement right now trying to get em setup :)

Not quite for sure which one your refering two, but the small white and red jet in front of him is the gobot Bullseye a somewhat rare gobot/machine robo figure....the three figures in the middle row from the left over are super gobots, the two you probably don't reconize are wave two figures. Razor and Spyeye. Razor is the white figure with the blue head (missing a chopper blade for him) and Spy Eye is the camoflague figure. Both are very hard to come by, and actually will run you more then some G1 figures. The only one left in there is a knockoff Roadbuster, all the rest I'm sure that you've seen at some point or another.

So, uh, how much DIRT do you have on Santa Claus? :P Questionable pictures of him with the elves, perhaps...? If only your robot legions would do your bidding!

Breath-taking collection, man! I especially love how you let 'bots from different lines and series freely mingle in a peaceful, utopian society of mutual tolerance and understanding. My wife has a Pallisades Muppet Kitchen (like the one often seen in Toyfare) and He-man and Godzilla often come over to help the Swedish Chef make waffles, so I think I can understand. Some geeks' heads explode when a guy puts his Batman too close to his Marvel figures... @sad@

When space is at a premium you can't afford to group them by release year. Plus I don't want to put cheap G1's in the glassed case and leave out far more valueable Macross/other era figures instead. I basically shelf my figures where they'll fit without completely blocking view of another figure.