1. 1. What is your's?

• Bowen
    • Sideshow
    • DC Direct
    • Diamond Select
    • Gentle Giant
    • Hard Hero
    • Other

Tough for me as well but Sideshow is doing good work with the sentinel dioramas. and if I had more to play with i would be getting alot of thier other statues..that emma is too tempting.

Bowen......and second sideshow........but BOWEN will always be on top

Wow, it's too bad so many people collect statues around here... @smilepunch@

I just started to collect statues/busts. I have ordered the Savage Dragon bust from CSMoore Studios. I also plan on ordering the Savage She Dragon Variant statue (blond mohawk). They will be my first official pieces in my soon-to-be ever-growing statue and bust collection.

I have always been a fan of Clayburn Moore and have collected a few of the MAC figures such as Vampirella, Buffy, Fathom, Darkness, etc. I thought it was time to transition to statues. Bowen statues have also caught my eye. I'm a fan of great sculpting and great paint apps, which is why action figures have been disappointing me lately.

• 1 month later...

Diamond select Is the best no contest!

Diamond busts are much nicer than bowen,much more detail and a decent size. Bowen are too small, I find they are too plain looking compared to diamond. Bottom line bowen isn't in the same league as diamond.

@Spidey@

• 3 weeks later...

I voted Diamond because it has a lot of original creations.

Their Origins Statues, Premier Collection Statues, and Busts all have really nice sculpts.

I'm impressed with some of Bowen's Iceman stuff too.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for Gentle Giant, but I'm probably biased since that's all I collect. I'd really like to get my hands on Siodeshow's Obi-Wan vs. Anakin statue. Then I might be able to judge them. I don't have much experience with the other companies outside of looking at stuff in comic shops. I know I've not been impressed with anything by DC Direct; everything I've ever seen from them seemed to have sloppy paint jobs. But I love the detailing Gentle Giant puts into their Star Wars stuff. If you can't have the real thing, it's the next best thing IMO. (lol)