Long time no YOJOE!

Sith

Hi Gijoe'ers.

First post in a hell of a long time.

Id thought id come and ask the people in the know, the thing is i made a list i derived myself from yojoe.com of all the cartoons ever released, id prefere action force as thats what i grew up with but gijoe's basically the same and obviously as awesome. Using torrent files i have avi files of the list below with the *

Id like to get hold of the ones i have missing but can't find them. Can you help me?

* = Got

*mass device mini series (1983)

*the revenge of cobra mini series (1984)

*season 1 (first 5 episodes actually pyramids of darkness) (1985)

*season 2 (first 5 episodes actually arise serpentor arise) (1986)

*the movie (1987)

*(season 3???) (first 5 episodes actually operation dragonfire (1989)

(season 3???) (1990) (6 - 25)

(season 4???) (1991) (26 - 44)

Old Heroes Never Die - Never aired on TV,packaged with Commando Sgt.Savage

gijoe extreme season 1 ( 1 - 13 1995)

gijoe extreme season 2 ( 14 - 26 1996)

*spy troops movie (2003)

*valor vs venom movie (2004)

ninja battles movie (2004)

*sigma 6 season 1 (Got 13 episodes)

*sigma 6 season 2 (Got 8 episodes)

Thanks

Sith

Why does that always happen? You ask for help then you do the same search you have done for months and you come across what you want!!?!?!? Well i'm not complaining found the Ninja battles movie and some of series 3 DIC and some of the Extreme series!!!!!! And both from the same website!?!?!? Crazy.

Never aired in my country so it's only fair, why should fans get left out.

Has anyone got the Old Heroes Never Die - Never aired on TV,packaged with Commando Sgt.Savage?

Thanks

Sith

Why does that always happen? You ask for help then you do the same search you have done for months and you come across what you want!!?!?!? Well i'm not complaining found the Ninja battles movie and some of series 3 DIC and some of the Extreme series!!!!!! And both from the same website!?!?!? Crazy.

Never aired in my country so it's only fair, why should fans get left out.

Has anyone got the Old Heroes Never Die - Never aired on TV,packaged with Commando Sgt.Savage?

Thanks

Sith

What DiC episodes? And want to link me to this website?

-Kevin

if you're still looking for anything, the torrent site Demonoid.com has a huge amount of stuff. don't know if it has what you're looking for exactly, but i plugged in gi joe under the tv category and there's one giant pack with about 20 gb's worth of cartoons. not that i endorse downloading, which is illegal. this is more of an fyi.

quick description:

Most of the DiC Series

Most of the Extreme Series

Sgt. Savage and his Screaming Eagles

The G.I.Joe: Ninja Battles DVD