Juts got my MP Megs and it was moded but not really

FUGAYZIE

i bought it from TFsource. he came with a flat top yelow plug but when i opened him the plug pulled pretty much right out. there was a tiny bit of adheason but more like that of tape than of gule. if anyone wants an unmoded MP5 get it here. they pack well, ship fast and the whole thing only cost me $104 including shipping :) ive been seeing unmoded MP5's selling on ebay for $135-175 including shipping.... thats just nutz if you ask me

Let us know if your having trouble transforming him. I'm thinking about not doing it to mine cuz i always leave them in robot mode anyways. I'll probably end up breaking mine. Too scared to do it, but i'll be tempted when it comes. I didn't even know how to transform my Classics Grimlock!!

:) :) Oh, that's definitely good news. Hopefully more retails follow that footsteps.

As for transformations, getting the darn lower and upper arm to align properly is a hassel. That was the hardest part, once that's resolved, then the rest is easy. Ah, heck, I just transformed him into his alt.mode anyway even though I didn't fully align it properly. The transformation is definitely more harder than MP Prime. But in a way, the transformation is very much like the G1 Megatron with some more twists here and there.

i bought it from TFsource. he came with a flat top yelow plug but when i opened him the plug pulled pretty much right out. there was a tiny bit of adheason but more like that of tape than of gule. if anyone wants an unmoded MP5 get it here. they pack well, ship fast and the whole thing only cost me $104 including shipping :) ive been seeing unmoded MP5's selling on ebay for $135-175 including shipping.... thats just nutz if you ask me

No when it gets to the $500 range it will be nuts! :) considering its hard to get the uncaped one and everyones wondering about customs and shiping and such its not much of a surprise ... Plus its the latest MP & lets face it... ITS MEGS! Bound to be a hot seller no matter what :)

I just got my Megatron from BBTS yesterday. The orange plug isn't that big of a deal - it's pretty small. I only had a minute or so to look at it so I didn't transform it or anything.

I plan to pull out my dremel and go to town on that plug this weekend. I don't imagine that it will put up much resistance.

Yes!! I finally got MP-05 Megs in!! When I first opened the package I was a little scared. First off, there's this big yellow "notice" taped with mini-yellow stick-ons (easily comes off) stating not to use it in an (in short) offending manner. :D The box was fully re-taped and hardly no signs of tampering.

Then I opened it... There it was, that big (exagerates) orange butt plug. I already had my dremel, pliers and hair dryer ready to operate and remove it. Initially I tried to pry it off with my finger tips, it moved a little but I couldnt get a good grip on it with my short nails (and I assumed there was some adhesive) Finally, I took a long nose plier, making sure it only griped the plug..twisted and pulled.. viola!! no more butt plug!! 30 seconds flat.

So for those of you worrying about its removal, dont worry. The figure itself is prestine, nice tight joints and nicely engineered. A little flimsy, but not as flimsy as the yamato YF-19. Lots of racheted joints where theyre needed and more importantly it can hold a pose and it wont fall apart when you look at it funny. I havent transformed it yet, maybe this weekend... Im gonna play with it a little bit more in bot mode. Got mine from BBTS. Get 'em while they're hot.

How much was shipping from BBTS?

$111 with shipping through USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days). I hate UPS.

With UPS mine was $110.08

I just looked at the tracking on mine it says it out for delivery so I will see it sometime today :)

I just received my MP Megatron I was careful on taking out of its plastic molded casing

I got it from bbts.com

I took pliers to the orange plug I held the barrel and then started to twist the plug slowly until I saw it moved.I then not only was twisting it but I lifted it out of the barrel

So the glue thats in the barrel isn't so strong

I just received my MP Megatron I was careful on taking out of its plastic molded casing

I got it from bbts.com

I took pliers to the orange plug I held the barrel and then started to twist the plug slowly until I saw it moved.I then not only was twisting it but I lifted it out of the barrel

So the glue thats in the barrel isn't so strong

was there any residue or excess glue on the inside of the barrel when you pulled it out? when you pulled the plug out was it a clean seperation?

With UPS mine was $110.08

I just looked at the tracking on mine it says it out for delivery so I will see it sometime today :)

lolz Im quoting myself. I put a reply there, I just dont know what happened to it..anways its not UPS i hate per se' its the driver. He hates me cuz I reported him... that my packages never came or theyre always sent back ( I dont even live in a bad neighborhood) With the postal office, its always a day earlier than UPS. The only thing that sucks about it is there's no tracking.

Megatron plug came out fairly well for me too. I had use my needle-nose pliers and give it a slight twisting in order to get it loose. Always remember never to grip the actual figure with pliers though because those teeth will sink in before you know. This didn't happen to me this time, but in the past when trying to get some Marvel Legends joints loose I've left marks.