How About Some KO's??

madman1366

Found these little nuggets while browsing some Big Lots stores. There is supposed to be a Starscream too, but sadly I have not found him yet. I'll buy 50 of them if I could!

They are only $2 each and are basically just larger sized Legends of Cybertron figs, though Prime does have add on parts and most of them came with guns. (not all pictured)

I put the Spider-man 3 fig in for scale. He's 5". The quality isn't all that bad on these either.

ko1.jpg

p1010011.jpg

ko4.jpg

ko3.jpg

Last but not least, one thing Roadbots have that Alternators don't...

4fun.jpg

Interesting find how is the quality of the plastic?

Pretty much what you'd expect from a KO but not nearly as bad as a lot of them. They really hold together well in their alt modes too. In fact, some of the parts that peg in are actually REALLY tight and so far they've held up fine, though I am afraid that they'll crack at some point.

You just can't go wrong for $2 each! Hell at that price you can really re-live some childhood moments and blow them up with firecrackers if you don't like them with no worries about having a guilty conscious later. @twisted@

Do they transform like the regular size figures or do they transform more like the LOC figures?.. Either way very cool! I wouldn't mind that optimus & exelon ko :)

Do they transform like the regular size figures or do they transform more like the LOC figures?.. Either way very cool! I wouldn't mind that optimus & exelon ko :)

I already said. @smilepunch@

They tf like the LOC figs. Only difference is that they are a bit bigger.

Kinda of like Jack Daniels, I admit I have a weakness for Ko's. They are perfect for filling out crowd scenes on Cybertron, Lithone, or-- depending on quality-- Junkion! Rite Aid has some fairly bitchin' diecast transforming motorcycles for only 5 bucks, as well as a scarred-up (a la Peter Jackson's King Kong) KO of v2 Optimus Primal. But the Holy Grail of transforming KO's has to be a wind-up toy of the doomed steamship THE TITANIC. It was available in gas stations shortly after the Leonardo Di Crapio/ Selene Dion Tearfest came out, and despite a strong historical likeness, actually converted into a Japanese-style robot that would have made Mazinger Z proud! If anyone has one of those lying around Mint-in-Package, they could name their price. Really, I'm not above selling my own blood...!

I mean, imagine how much better the movie could have been... Kate Winslet and a Lad she looks like she's baby-sitting have just steamed-up and violated someone else's car in the cargo hold. The ominous looming shadow of an approaching iceberg divides the night-time waters. Just as the ill-fated ship is about to rupture its hull, spilling countless Irishmen into the frigid abyss-- the entire Industrial Revolution-era hulk lurches backward, whirring gear sounds rumble across the Atlantic! And a collosal Samurai warrior hurls himself into the sky as the shining stars vanish behind a cascade of vertical action lines!!

Well damn you. No wonder I was looking all over big lots for roadbots. HAHA however I did get those and superion minis.

Also they had all 3 Combiner main guys from energon AND sharkicon. They were in TF packing but not normal,

Wow!! Those are cool as shyt. lol

They're perfect for kitbashing and making repaints. I found KO Littlest Devastator and Sixliner at National Liquidators for about $2.99. I went to a Big Lots around here, but didn't notice any Tfs. Gotta make sure to check their toy section, more thoroughly.

:) :)

The Energon deluxes at Big Lots are in TF Universe packaging. As far as I know the toys themselves are the same. There have been reports of basics at other discount stores such as Family Dollar General or such.

Yeah, but at $8 each that's not all that great of a deal. I might have picked up a few more Sharkticons if they were a bit cheaper.