Cure For A BAD Day!!!!

madman1366

I had a crap day at work the other day and was feeling a bit like a human punching bag. But when I got home I got a little something that brought a bit of a smile to my face.

Just thought I'd share. Again, sorry for the lousy pics. Low batteries + crappy camera = not so great pics.

tm1.jpg

tm2.jpg

lv2.jpg

lv1.jpg

Yeah the movie bots are some cool little buggers!

The Spyshot is a pain to turn back into a camera again though. It's actually a rather easy process....but figuring it out and getting everything twisted around the right away can be frustrating at first.

I really like the Prime and Starscream ('ol turbine tits) too. As strange as the entry mode might be the bots are still pretty awesome with Beast Wars like articulation only better.

aww man damn you! I didn't wana get suckered into these but they are so CUTE :P ERm aside fromt he floating space BALLS(<-- & thats me being nice) which look like junk :D Sorry not trying to crap on you're sweet haulage there or anyhing :D

whoa! where did you get them from? what are the camera (snapshot) and the yellow one? ive never seen them before but i would really like to get'em

Not trying to start a flame war but I am curious about something. Ahwile back you said this in ref to botcon exclusives

"I've said it before, I'm not so much upset about them being con exclusives as I am about the outrageous prices, not to mention you have to be a club member to buy them as a non-attendee unless you're able to make other arrangements....and not all of us will be able to do that."

If price for botcon figs was such an issue why would you spend what I am sure amounts to at least 2-3 times retail for (i am assuming) out of package samples, or even if they were in package..still why when they will be warming pegs in a matter of 2-3 months?

Once again not flaming or judging..just curious...I would assume you just wanted them early, but enlighten me

Actually I paid about $4.50 a piece for them. I would have had the phone too but I was surely expecting to get outbid on all of them so I didn't even bother putting in another bid on the phone.

With shipping the total came to a little over what I would have paid retail so no biggie there.

A far cry from the hundreds of dollars that a botcon set will cost. @smilepunch@

Like I said though, they are cool little buggers! They all have a pretty good range of motion and the light piping eyes are really awesome. Especially on Spy Shot (camera). He also has a screen on the back with a pic of Ransack on it. Nice details!

The binoculars name is Longview and he's a short stocky little bot but VERY nice. His chest flips open and there is a sticker that's like a little view screen with Crumplezone on it. Again, nice range of motion and poses.

Power Up is the video game. He's probably the most simplistic to transform, it takes all of about 4 seconds. Like the others he's pretty neat with just as good mobility as the other 2.

There is also a camcorder and MP3 player named Booster (Lazerbeak like) coming in this size class as well.

For those who haven't seen, here's the package pics that were posted awhile ago...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=121730

Actually I paid about $4.50 a piece for them. I would have had the phone too but I was surely expecting to get outbid on all of them so I didn't even bother putting in another bid on the phone.

With shipping the total came to a little over what I would have paid retail so no biggie there.

Thats cool then...consider me enlightened

Congrats on getting those lil guys ;)

.. but aside from the cool looking Yellow mofo, I'm gonna hafta pass on these guys. I dunno what it is, but the new Tfs look kinda like deluxe GoBots.

Not really feelin em. @hmmm@