It was only a matter time.. Unreal

ryo777

We all love reissues, but nothing is better than the original. Well, the scandalous sellers on Ebay know this. Check out this fake bogus auction for an (YEAH RIGHT) original MISB G1 Swoop. The idiot says MISB, when he describes he took it out only once as a kid. UH..........HELLO?? NO longer MISB, Einstein. Those KO Swoops are great for us who don't wanna shell out $100-200 for a crappy or broken original. We all knew some MOFO would try to pass one as an original. Make your own assumptions, but that box looks TOO good to be original. @grumpy@

Please follow the link: ;)

Ebay Swoop Original Auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-1985-SWOOP-MI...1QQcmdZViewItem

Yep, looks like it. But only went for $90 which is what you would pay for the KO anyway. This didn't fool anybody.

Yeah, that's true, but for the same price.. the winner could've bought an ACTUAL misb version. Hahaa @loll@

I wont buy transformers online anymore, if I really want them that bad, I'll get them at a convention in Toronto or something, so I can inspect them in person before handing over any money

I wont buy transformers online anymore, if I really want them that bad, I'll get them at a convention in Toronto or something, so I can inspect them in person before handing over any money

Probably the smartest way to go, man. And we thought Dateline caught all the on-line predators...

I finally took a ride to check out Toynk a few days ago and they had a crapload of Swoops. I just couldn't see dropping $100 for a bootleg though, especially when I can get it at an online store for $75...perhaps less eventually.

I was REALLY tempted to get a MP Megs but they wanted $120. Again, I'd rather just get it online, wait a few more days for it and save a few bucks.