Dc Direct Superman Batman 4

asurmac

the immediate list is Batzarro, FA Aquaman, Minimates Aquaman, Justice Aquaman, uncle sam, Justice

Grundy, OMAC, Lobo Reactivated, dark victory robin 2-pack, hush Harley Quinn, captain atom, red son wonderwoman, JSA hourman, mr. terrific, hawkgirl, and mid-nite, justice red tornado, public enemies Hawkman, red son green lantern, animal man, isis, FA blue beetle, IF firestorm, Liberty files Bat, liberty files mercury (flash), justice hawkwoman, justice Scarecrow, justice armored aquaman, the entire new Shazam series,minimates baclhawk set, and flash/wildcat and justice grodd.

that's no particular order.... and mostly from 2005-7

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a good list indeed, in fact i just got a couple of those today. P.E Hawkman and OMAC. supposed to have Batzarro in the box too, but there was a mix up and they sent me Bizarro instead, so have to wait a couple days for them to fix it and send me Batz. i went a bit crazy with slightly older DCD figures this month, but you can never have too many good figures :)

I love this line because I really like DC characters, but they are always drawn boringly. I really haven't found many DC artists I like. If I wanted photo realism, I wouldn't be into comics. I want artists that have their own Iconic style. I want art that stands out. Mcguiness, Quietly, Mahnke, and Meglia are all artists who have drawn for DC in a way I enjoy. I do, or would, buy toys based on the art of any or all of these fellows. I actually really like Rags Morales on Identity crisis because he conveyed emotion so well, and DeMatteis' expressions are great, but I feel no need to have toys based on their artwork. I really like Alex Ross' work, but I don't buy toys based on his artwork, though I have before, because they are so often so actionless. I want toys that can be posed, not preposed statues.

a good list indeed, in fact i just got a couple of those today. P.E Hawkman and OMAC. supposed to have Batzarro in the box too, but there was a mix up and they sent me Bizarro instead, so have to wait a couple days for them to fix it and send me Batz. i went a bit crazy with slightly older DCD figures this month, but you can never have too many good figures :)

Thank you, I am proud of the list...

I am jealous.

well, let's hope the get that fixed right away.

yeah, i contacted them and said they'd ship him out to me. just figures out of 8 DCD figures in the order the 1 i wanted most is the one that gets messed up :P

isn't that how it always goes.

I finally saw 'im in actual person. he's wonderful.

but I bought FA blue beetle and they are getting me the aquaman.

and to the room statement from ghost of Razgriz.... actually, I can't think of anything witty.

yeah, i contacted them and said they'd ship him out to me. just figures out of 8 DCD figures in the order the 1 i wanted most is the one that gets messed up :P

and to the room statement from ghost of Razgriz.... actually, I can't think of anything witty.

Oh.. so the two of you are serious.

Mazeltof!

I picked up Superwoman and Batwoman - wonderful figures. I haven't opened them yet so no pics. when I do eventually get around to opening them I'll try to remember to post some pics.

got my Batzarro today, and i really enjoy him. but i think he should've came with 2 pistols as accesories. but he does match up pretty well with the DCSH Bizarro which makes me happy since i far prefer that version to the actual Bizarro from this series

I like the Justice one personally...

and I don't have anything really against the DCSH one, I just am not a fan of how mean he looks...

bizarro should look stupid over mean.... He's a good figure, and the one with the sign is on my list... I just want a dcd one too.