Dc Direct Superman Batman 4

asurmac

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else find it weird that they are saying composite superman is world premiere?

Does that mean for this series? 'cause if it does, they need to put it with Mxy too.

They already released a composite superman.... in the first appearance line.

I got the FA Composite SUperman when it was first released. The idea it just too cool and fun.

I'm a bit disappointed thought for another composite Superman in the S/B line. I would mostly prefer getting the Composite Superman/Batman robot instead. I was also hoping to get a Supergirls box set from the Superman/Batman with a vengence story line.

Why oh why are we not getting an awesome Ed McGuinness Darkseid in series 5 instead of that ugly Composite Supes/Bats?

I also would have loved Miss Miracle,The Bard and Atomic Skull.

It would be great if we got another Public Enemies series.I still want Major Force,Black Lightning,Starfire,Katana,Silver Banshee,Mongul,Gorilla Grodd,Solomon Grundy,Nightshade,Batgirl,Talia,Huntress,Supergirl(Cir-El) and Robin. One can dream I guess...sigh

you do realize that since it is Batman/Superman they are trying to have a variation of at least 1 of those two in every set.

1- batman and superman

2-doesn't count in the style...but it had both

3-had future superman

4 - bizarro, batzarro, and batman beyond

5- composite superman

It only makes sense that since it's their series they are included...

anyone else find it weird that they are saying composite superman is world premiere?

Does that mean for this series? 'cause if it does, they need to put it with Mxy too.

The starburst tag is by Composite Sup/Bat, but it is referring to the whole assortment. ToyFare had the World Premiere images of the entire "S/B Vengeance Wave 2" set. Compy got the biggest pic, so the Starburst was put next to him.

you do realize that since it is Batman/Superman they are trying to have a variation of at least 1 of those two in every set.

1- batman and superman

3-had future superman

5- composite superman

I know that but they shouldnt hav to do that since this is a collector line not a kids line.I would rather have a Darkseid than that Composite Supes/Bats?

Wouldnt you?

The starburst tag is by Composite Sup/Bat, but it is referring to the whole assortment. ToyFare had the World Premiere images of the entire "S/B Vengeance Wave 2" set. Compy got the biggest pic, so the Starburst was put next to him.

ohhh... that makes sense...

1- batman and superman

3-had future superman

5- composite superman

I know that but they shouldnt hav to do that since this is a collector line not a kids line.I would rather have a Darkseid than that Composite Supes/Bats?

Wouldnt you?

No, I can honestly say I would not like another darkseid. I like the one from Bats/supes series 2

If you had a line of figures based on your comic book character, wouldn't you want them to be the main staple of the series, and not a bunch of random figures that have no real value to each other?

I understand perfectly why they have one of those two in each line, it is their line. It would be like putting together a Green lantern line with a bunch of back-up characters and no Green lantern.

I also would have loved Miss Miracle,The Bard and Atomic Skull.

It would be great if we got another Public Enemies series.I still want Major Force,Black Lightning,Starfire,Katana,Silver Banshee,Mongul,Gorilla Grodd,Solomon Grundy,Nightshade,Batgirl,Talia,Huntress,Supergirl(Cir-El) and Robin. One can dream I guess...sigh

i would love a Grundy and Grodd in this line so much, shame all we'll get of either are the friggin Ross versions. i'll buy his Grodd, but it just looks like any other random gorilla, no personality at all, and don't even get me started on his grundy @grumpy@

grundy looked like the juggernaut from 13 ghosts.

I like him and am trying to find him 'cause I don't like the other one they released a while ago...

he needed to be in a ton up suit....

and Grodd, he is a new head sculpt on an old body, according to what someone said on here....

well grundy shouldn't look like anything from 13 ghosts dag nabit, i want a real grundy figure. and the body of grodd isn't the problem, it's the fact he has a generic snarling gorilla face with no personality what so ever, which when you get down to it is my problem with the ross grundy, it's just a generic snarling zombie, no personality to say it's actually grundy

my problem with Grundy is the clothes... if he were in his suit... I would have him right now.

and I can see your complaint about Grodd

and I can see your complaint about Grodd

i'll pick him up anyway because it's likely to be the only Grodd figure we see for a long time....that and Gorillas are always cool anyway :D

I'll pick 'im up too... well, if my list allows it at that time... Aquaman and about 30 other figures before him...

too many cool figures... hard to make a list.