Dc Direct Superman Batman 4

asurmac

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bizarro is the only one I even remotely care about, sadly...

I also need to go get hawkman and a superman.... and Captain atom....

I'm behind....

I ordered Bizarro & Batman Beyond. I'd love to see some pics to see if the scale is ok and they fit in with their McGuinness action figure counterparts.

I got them, they're alright. I like superwoman, and batwoman the best.

Pictures! Please! Did you guys hear about wave five? It's supposedly Power Girl, Supergirl, a Joker -Mxy 2-pack, and composite superman

Saw them in the comic store today. I was planning on buying the ladies but end up just picking up 54 and Ghost rider comic.

I'm waiting for my tax refund cheque . I'll then pick up Superwoman, Batwoman as well as the s3 Lex Luthor and Hawkman.

Something interesting when i was looking @ them today. For those who know that the whole Mcguinness mostly share the same body, check the back of the packing where it mentions the sculpters. It says Bizarro head, Batzarro head and hands and not the whole figure. :P

Grabbed the two 'Zarro's and the Kryptonite Bats today, I'm expecting the full set sometime next week.

Awesome figures, Bizarro has always been a fav of mine, and Batzarro I just plain love, the world's worst detective, how funny is that.

Forget it I just saw that link is banned and it does not allow the pic to be seen. Sorry guys.

Here is a link to pics for wave 5 that I found through another site. The link worked for me.

http://banned/toybuzz/messages/40308.shtml

Pictures! Please! Did you guys hear about wave five? It's supposedly Power Girl, Supergirl, a Joker -Mxy 2-pack, and composite superman

Forget it I just saw that link is banned and it does not allow the pic to be seen. Sorry guys.

Here is a link to pics for wave 5 that I found through another site. The link worked for me.

http://banned/toybuzz/messages/40308.shtml

I love it

http://a568.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...b9fa60e2a0f.jpg

I was so excited to see the new wave in Toy Fare! I love this series and I'm really excited that it is continuing!

Is this the first time in a long time that Toy Fare actually broke some news or was this reported somewhere else first?

I've only picked up the Metallo and Captain Atom figures from this line of figures (they were on clearance!). I would have bought more of them, but the style of the figures just don't fit in too well with my other DCD guys. The Batwoman and Superwoman figures would fit in well though. I might have to pick them up. The Joker/Mxy 2-pack might be worth it just for the Mxy fig alone.

Eh...Wave 5 is not too impressive IMO...i mean the Turner Supergril is just fine in my set along with the Powergirl from IC...however Joker/Mxy figs are a must have...i'll even snag the composite supes!!

BTW, i read the back of the card from my Batman Beyond fig and they say that this incarnation of Batman Beyond is Tim Drake?? I have to dig up my SM/BM Vengance books to double check but did they say that it was Tim??? i wonder why it didnt say it was Terry

Eh...Wave 5 is not too impressive IMO...i mean the Turner Supergril is just fine in my set along with the Powergirl from IC...however Joker/Mxy figs are a must have...i'll even snag the composite supes!!

BTW, i read the back of the card from my Batman Beyond fig and they say that this incarnation of Batman Beyond is Tim Drake?? I have to dig up my SM/BM Vengance books to double check but did they say that it was Tim??? i wonder why it didnt say it was Terry

They talk about this on Wikipedia. I gues Loeb just made a mistake when he was writing, and old Bruce called him Tim. They talked about fixing it when it came out collected, but they never did.

See. I cant stand the Kara from SM/BM wave 2, and the IC powergirl looks like a man. I cant wait to get my hands on these two.

Batman beyond really needs his cape. I may have to buy two so I can put a cape on one and leave the other one the way it is.

I was thinking the same thing. It'd be best if it was removeable, but he just does't look right without his little pop out glider wings.

Superman-batman22_batmanbeyond.jpg