A couple of new castings

Alyosha

Here's my version of the Salty Sea Dog. He is based loosely on some pre-existing artwork. I do want to give credit to Davanthony for the great holster idea, as I stole it from him. The figure has swivel ankles, swivel wrists, a parrot or monkey, and a working holster. Enjoy!

shippy_action.jpg

shippy_action_frt.jpg

shippy_action_rt.jpg

shippy_frt.jpg

shippy_rt.jpg

shippy_lt.jpg

Here is a little something I did just for grins (Stealth Biker Gang Leader), and have listed on that 'bay to raise some cash for a special project. I do not have pics of him yet with his clear weapons, but will add those ASAP. I also intend to add his signature facemask in smoke clear, and some clear yellow eye details.

zartan_frt.jpg

zartan_sd.jpg

Here's his auction number if anyone is interested: 170100824080 (this starts 9PM Central Thursday)

I also wanted to note that I will have to spend almost all this week working on prepping the house I live in for new interior paint, carpet and plumbing. This means that most of this week will be taken up with packing stuff up so it's movable, and taking out as much furniture as I can. This will mean a delay in store orders, but the timing is not up to me, I just have to comply. Sorry.

417209cb3.gif

Those look FANTASTIC Aly!!

Great work Aly, they both look awesome!

CC- Thanks! Look forward to seeing what you've had cooking lately!

CT- This one is not going to get any paint, except for some transparent on the face for detail. I like the idea you have, but won't be able to tackle it for a while.

PS- Because he grabbed them out of the weapons locker in the middle of an attack on the base. You should see where he stores his M-4. @smilepunch@

P-101- Thanks man!

BG- How's this?

ZartanPoster.jpg

KD- Just added him.

Iggy, BS, Narc, and VH- Thanks fellas. Glad you like this version! I'm pretty please with him too.

ZartanPoster.jpg

That is a beautiful thing! PERFECTION!