Which Annihilus do you like?

pastwatch2001

You know, just from looking at the pics, there are things I like from both of these figures. Hard for me to choose actually.

I don't read FF much, can someone tell me which Annihilus is more comic accurate?

TB FF Movie Annihilus

6__scaled_600.jpg

Hasbro ML Annihilus

DSCN2316__scaled_600.jpg

I like the Hasbro one 'cause it's comic accurate, but those giant wings make it a b**** to display with all my other villians. I'd almost like to get the movie one just because it's more displayable, but I doubt it would be worth the hassle of tracking it down online or whatever.

i like the movie one, it looks cleaner due to hasbro being awful at painting figures. plus i don't need to buy 6 god awful hunks of wasted plastic to build it

I feel the same, which is why I wanted this movie version originally.

Hasbro ML Annihilus is the comic-accurate version. I like Hasbro's more because I really don't like the movie version's head.

Compare the pics you provided with these pics:

Annihilus in his early appearance in comics:

iammingy_Annihilus.jpg

Bowen Designs Annihilus bust:

iammingy_bdannihilusbst1.jpg

iammingy_bdannihilusbst2.jpg

I like both so I shall try and get both :D

Currently trying t obuy up baf parts cause I don't want the figures or at least most of them :S

Hasbro Anni is better looking/comic based so i say he wins, though i would get game Anni if they get released at Biglots for an ok price since i do think he looks kinda cool(just not classic/perfect like the BAF Anni)

any one who think other wise should really think bout why they buy comic book action figures.

No, not everyone buy the figures according to how comic-accurate they are.  Some collectors buy them just because..............they look cool! :P That's why there are many people (excluding scalpers) who buy figures of characters that they have no interest in. :D

No, not everyone buy the figures according to how comic-accurate they are. Some collectors buy them just because..............they look cool! That's why there are many people (excluding scalpers) who buy figures of characters that they have no interest in.

i agree that the movie looks cool and i have nothing against it but for me, it's just for but the character,as in who i don't have yet like Sunfire or Thunderbird or other character i need to complete the marvel universe. i dont know if that make sense but hey!!!!!

The movie Annihilus is rarer, more sought after. This is obviously the reason why most people would favor or not favor it. Personally, I'd like to get my hands on the six-inch movie Annihilus, but I'm a collector so my desire compromises my judgment.

i like hasbro cause it more accurate. any one who think other wise should really think bout why they buy comic book action figures.

eh, i still find the hasbro one to be an insult really. it's smaller then normal figures in it's wave, Toybiz clearly proved he could easily be carded, and yet hasbro tries to make us buy 6 poorly made figures to build him, i'll take the slightly less accurate figure over the poorly painted more accurate one that'll cost me $60.00 thank you very much. now don't get me wrong if the hasbro one was single carded i would've bought him months ago, but no way i'm ever gonna build him

• 5 weeks later...
The movie one SCREAMS Ultron Mod/Custom!?!

I was just thinking the same thing!

On Topic: The BAF is more comic accurate, but since they released the movie one, I would try to get that one.

Hasbro BAF definately. Not only is it comic accurate, I just like the design alot more.