Fantastic Four Movie Doombot & Annihilus Figures To See Light Of Day

JayC

Are these things 5" too? I saw the Spider-man 3 movie figures @ TRU. They look horrible. Very small & cartoon like.

PASS!

i'm sure you've already seen the billions of god awful FF movie figures that still haunt the pegs to this day, they were 6 inches.

iammingy: What's the difference between "Power Punch Thing" and "Combo Punch Thing"? (Don't tell me that they have action features on the figs! )

They are supposed to have action features. I know that they say the Doombot has some button on the back so I'm sure the Thing will also.

Thanks for the...... "bad" news! ahahaha @loll@

power punch thing has brown trousers while combo punch thing has blue shorts

power punch thing is a twin of stomp and clobber thing from series 1 (FFC blue card) except he has brown pants instead of blue pants.

combo punch thing has a swishy spider in package

YES!!! There is hope for kang and dragon man releases as well then perhaps right?!

Kang and Dragon man got released, you just had to be fast to het them. So I don't think there is any connection.

You know Ithink its funny thinking about it that you even compare the two because I'd say both got released in = amounts with all the people I see here who have doombots & such in there collection or lots of multiples of him for trade :D The only one that really never got out was ANN & thats just because he was going to be in a dif wave with doombot again or some such

This news means nothing to me since Walmart put my KBs out of business a few years back. My luck KB will end up with a bunch of FFC2 later this year.

You know how most people when asked who they'd kill if they could go back in time say Hitler? I'd say Sam Walton. F*cktard.

So Sam Walton, a guy who owned a chain of low-price consumer-goods stores is somehow a bad guy because his stuff sold better than the same stuff at KB Toys??

I realize you're being tongue-in-cheek (I hope), but sorry, but I don't get it. WALMART employs more people than any company in the world. That's not a bad thing, you know??

But it's great to be an American! Gosh-n-golly! When I go toy-hunting, WALMART is the first place I go! And if they don't have it, I drive 2 miles down the road to TARGET. If they don't have it, I drive 3 miles in the other direction to TRU! And if they don't have it...why then I try good old KB TOYS (1/2 a mile from TRU!). So much choice...what's a guy to do?? FIND TOYS! (That's what!)

#US1#

When I go toy-hunting, WALMART is the first place I go! And if they don't have it, I drive 2 miles down the road to TARGET. If they don't have it, I drive 3 miles in the other direction to TRU! And if they don't have it...why then I try good old KB TOYS (1/2 a mile from TRU!). So much choice...what's a guy to do?? FIND TOYS! (That's what!)

Same here.

By the way, if anyone can find extras of these two villains I would trade way more than retail for either. Same goes for if I find them, I'll be trading them too.

If I recall correctly, I think Mole Man and/or his monsters were in the 1st movie video game as well, which may explain why 1 of the Thing figures comes with a spider(Underground creatre, bigger spider than usual). Anyways, anyone have any idea if these will be coming to Canada or not? And if they are, will it only be collector/comic book stores, or will maybe some retails or at least even some 2nd hand store(Like Giant Tiger, Winners, etc) be getting them as well? Would defently get the Doombot and Annialis, but maybe also some of the figures of the F4 as well, and maybe that Dr. Doom figure.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, Kang and Dragon Man were released, and if you didn't find them, you didn't hunt for them. As for all of the other rare figures, some of which were much less rarer than Kang and DM, liek Destroyer, you have to hunt at all of your nearest toy stores to find them. If you don't make the effort, you'll never find them. The Annihilus and the Doombot were never really released in normal amounts, with the exception of the shipments arriving overseas. I found myself a Kang at a Rite-Aid, pretty banged up and in bad shape, but I did find one, so I'm not complaining. Annihilus & DB have totally different rarites then Kang and DM. Chances are you've seen a figure from their series, but never found the rare ones from that series, proving they were actually released.

well, anybody spotted the new ones yet or heard anything else on the grapevine about the release? to be honest, i'm still skeptical that it's a ahoax. think about it, those licenses have been bought by hasbro so any figures that come out now either bare the hasbro stamp or someone is going to pay. but toybiz made and packaged these figs and if they were "discovered," rather than manufactured new, no hasbro sticker on the package. toybiz would stand to lose a lot of money releasing these while hasbro would stand to profit. but toybiz owns the figs...see where i'm at here? hasbro would spend a lot to repackage them and w. the likelyhood of damaging some of the contents in doing so, i don't think it'd be lucrative for them either. not to mention, toybiz, if they are at all looking towards the future, which i think they are, will be looking to pump their time, money and energy into LCH now, not FF.

Yes, Kang and Dragon Man were released, and if you didn't find them, you didn't hunt for them. As for all of the other rare figures, some of which were much less rarer than Kang and DM, liek Destroyer, you have to hunt at all of your nearest toy stores to find them. If you don't make the effort, you'll never find them. The Annihilus and the Doombot were never really released in normal amounts, with the exception of the shipments arriving overseas. I found myself a Kang at a Rite-Aid, pretty banged up and in bad shape, but I did find one, so I'm not complaining. Annihilus & DB have totally different rarites then Kang and DM. Chances are you've seen a figure from their series, but never found the rare ones from that series, proving they were actually released.

Doombot was put out as much as the rest & I think a few people here have something to say to you about them not looking for a freaking figure.... what you have said above is a joke thats all I will say about it...

mmm.. I kinda think you are wrong buddy.

1. Fantastic Four movie series 5, with Doombot, was released at comic book stores, online stores, and Rite Aid ONLY. If you don't have a Rite Aid nearby, or your comic books stores didn't order them, or you didn't preorder them online... You didn't have much of a chance of finding them. I hunted for them tons, and I came up with 1 Doombot myself.

2. The Annihilus series (Movie series 6) was never released.... as of yet.

3. Fantastic Four Classics series 2 was released just like FF Movie seires 5, to specialty shops, online, and Rite Aid ONLY. So again, lots of people had no chance to find them.. and they were released mostly on the West Coast. I found a couple Kangs.

These figures are pretty much the hardest figures to find out of everything Toybiz ever did... so don't make it sound like everybody who wanted one, had the chance to get one if they just put in the effort.

Obviously a mo-tard.