HLJ Came Through!!!!

Black Convoy D-012

Dang it, still waiting for mine at agesthreeandup.com i forgot when Spencer said he be able to ship em. Let us know how difficult it is to transform him. Also how much did you guys pay again + shipping total?

black convoy, what method of s&h did you have for your megatron from hlj? I used sal and is wonderin if that is the same one you used

Hopefully, my sibling received the figure from hobby link when I get back from UCD this weekend

Dang it, still waiting for mine at agesthreeandup.com i forgot when Spencer said he be able to ship em. Let us know how difficult it is to transform him. Also how much did you guys pay again + shipping total?

He's fairly difficult to transform, I thought I was going to decapitate megs for a minute, I won't lie I've scratched some paint on several areas during the transformation, my best advice is push the head down completely & push it back while placing the shell on the head you could scrap the head corners easily, truth about the price is I don't know exactly I still haven't got billed…haha! Yet anyway it usually takes a couple days for it to show in my bank account.

black convoy, what method of s&h did you have for your megatron from hlj? I used sal and is wonderin if that is the same one you used. Hopefully, my sibling received the figure from hobby link when I get back from UCD this weekend

Standard SAL, the email sent said it would be delivered between 4 to 10 days, it took 6 days.

I hope mine gets here tomorrow from HLJ. B.C. what did you have to do to get the orange cap off?

Just pop it off. Basically, the yellow cap is a plug that isn't glued on the toy.

I concur… your index finger & thumb…& a couple of seconds to laugh about how easy that was, keep the plug F@#! it! It's part of TF history now.

He's fairly difficult to transform, I thought I was going to decapitate megs for a minute, I won't lie I've scratched some paint on several areas during the transformation, my best advice is push the head down completely & push it back while placing the shell on the head you could scrap the head corners easily, truth about the price is I don't know exactly I still haven't got billed…haha! Yet anyway it usually takes a couple days for it to show in my bank account.

black convoy, what method of s&h did you have for your megatron from hlj? I used sal and is wonderin if that is the same one you used. Hopefully, my sibling received the figure from hobby link when I get back from UCD this weekend

Standard SAL, the email sent said it would be delivered between 4 to 10 days, it took 6 days.

Good to know. My sibling probably got it. Oh well, I probably will give him the damn toy seein it is his birthday. Besides, he always have control over my figures anyways like my mp convoy; I am no longer allowed to take him out of the package since he claims it is fragile.

However, he later got me the american one.

Good to know. My sibling probably got it. Oh well, I probably will give him the damn toy seein it is his birthday. Besides, he always have control over my figures anyways like my mp convoy; I am no longer allowed to take him out of the package since he claims it is fragile.

Wait your crazy enough to let your little one play with your Megatron? Man I would never do that, i hope he doesn't learn how to transform that thing, lol.

I really like HLJ's service and selection etc... but the overseas shipping can be a killer. Do you mind telling how much it was to ship just MP Megatron to the US (presuming that's all you got in the order then)? Just for curiosity really.

Wait your crazy enough to let your little one play with your Megatron? Man I would never do that, i hope he doesn't learn how to transform that thing, lol.

I have no younger siblings; I am the youngest. This is my 31 year old brother I am talkin' about; I am 23 BTW

He hates me transformin import or expensive figures to alt mode, so Megatron will remain in robot form just like Prime.

I really like HLJ's service and selection etc... but the overseas shipping can be a killer. Do you mind telling how much it was to ship just MP Megatron to the US (presuming that's all you got in the order then)? Just for curiosity really.

Mines came out to be 1140 something yen.