Anyone know when..

GothimusPrime

I wish we knew. Jazwares has been on TNI before posting, but they just don't have any kind of communication with fans anymore. I also remember when the sculptor was on here showing the sculpts for the wave we just got. He hasn't been here in a while either showing any upcoming stuff. I wonder if MK is on hold, dead in the water, or what.

I really hope this line continues...

A good line up for the next series would be: Shang Tsung, Jax, Shao Khan, and either Kabal, Nightwolf, or one of the cyborgs (Sektor, Smoke, Cyrax)...or heck, just gimme all of em!

I would love to see a Goro, too...that would rock!

As much as I loved this line everytime I pass by mine Toys R Us...

All of the MK figures are warming the pegs. :(

my toys r us had a bunch one day but i did not pick them up cause i figuerd id come back the next week and get them but when i went back all they had was kano and they have not got any more since i bought the last kano

• 2 weeks later...

Reptile seems the rarest and hardest to find. I was starting to think that noob and johnny werent even coming out but then my friends ran into those and hooked me up with a noob. The figs arent bad, and they have got much better since after the crappy deception wave.

I actually hope that MK gets passed on over to another toy company and done in a better way......I'm not saying Street Fighter Style or Marvel Legends, but something inbetween what they are now and those style of figure with a little more articulation.......

MKNinjas.jpg

I'm so fing jelous the only one of these I have ever found is the Noob. I desperatly want the rest of them

has anybody found a noob i havent i have all therest

\though

Found them all except Reptile. I haven't seen too many places that carry MK figures. And even those places that have them, do not stock very often. Johnny Cage seems to be the easiest to find, then Noob. The rests are hard to come by....