Hasbro ML series 2 ARRIVES!!!!!

jjlecaros

i got mine today. they got in three cases (all of which had a complete set of 8), no variants, but i didnt really care as the variants arent anything special

might get some pics if i can find my $^@#$ camera

where did you go if you are in glendale? im in north hollywood and havent seen any HML series 2 anywhere yet. Did you get them at the glendale toysrus?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like I am going to have to go out early and start huntin'!

Same here!

Hey DM33, awesome sig! :)

Congrats to everyone who has found all of them!

Now lets post some pictures for those of us who can't find them! ;)

Although I am not the biggest fan of some of Hasbro's decisions, (Why does the Blob need eight characters to build him??? This ain't Fin Fang Foom!!!)

Because I'm sure Hasbro is well aware that people will buy the figures they don't want just to get the piece for the BAF. Why sell only 5 or 6 to each person when you can sell them 8, 9, or 10.

Personally I won't be surprised one bit if we start seeing larger series breaking up the BAF's even more. And why shouldn't they so long as people are still willing to buy.

Because I'm sure Hasbro is well aware that people will buy the figures they don't want just to get the piece for the BAF. Why sell only 5 or 6 to each person when you can sell them 8, 9, or 10.

Personally I won't be surprised one bit if we start seeing larger series breaking up the BAF's even more. And why shouldn't they so long as people are still willing to buy.

I doubt it will ever go over 8 figs(Hasbro likes 8 figure cases, just something they've done for along while now) unless its another store exclusive wave like Giant Man.

8 figures for Blob seems better then 6 even for Mojo IMO, now Brood Queen will be one to see, well she be nicely scaled or tiny at final release, if shes a fairly good size then 8 figures for her seems ok also(specially since only one is a movie figure in her wave)

Face it, unless oil prices go down ALOT were never gonna get another 14 inch BAF even unless its a store exclusive big ass wave prolly.

And the rumored FF wave, 8 figs for Ronin, is he size worthy of 8 figures? prolly not, however new sculpted versions of Namor Surfer, Sue Reed Ben Johnny Mole Man and Doom are so in this sense the BAF would be an extra after buying a wave of all new sculpted figures.

Found Jean Grey and Quiksilver today at a Walmart near work.

WM on Central I assume? I was there at noon and thise 2 were all they had left. I passed, obviously. Wished they would have had the new Icons or the Spidey 3 Venom Exc. :(

Nope, the one McCord off of Airport. Thanks for the tip about Central though, glad I didn't make a trip over there. No Icons at the McCord store either, just a lonely Thor.

I am loving the distribution of these. Stopped at a walmart by the office on the way home and spotted them from the far end of the aisle. It helps that I have been stopping by all week to see if they had them yet, but there they were. I snagged Xorn, Quicksilver, and Thor. they had the whole set - minus she hulk and a busted up yellow jacket. I figured I would wait on a YJ and get him with she hulk when they restock. I have to say, I am really impressed. I love these figures - granted they could use a touch up here or there, but all in all. I think this line is shaping up.

Also saw the HML Icons series 2 punisher and doom at another nearby walmart. No place for 12 inchers, though. The stuff is hitting SE Georgia.

post-9686-1175835545_thumb.jpg

Just found them on my lunch break at an Indianapolis Wal-Mart. Picked up Jean, She Hulk and Juggernaut. No Wolverine, Thor or Xorn available.

I picked up Thor tonight at Wal-Mart in Bardstown,Ky and standing next to the Wal-Mart wave Thor he is huge....One question though.What outfit is this Thor is wearing and what story arc is it from???

Was wondering if anyone had found any hasbro series 2 on the west coast yet? Im seeing lots of posts for people on the east coastbut whats us west coasters supposed to do lol, we seem to always get these things last. If anyone has seem them on the west coast, more specifically Southern California, san fernando valley/hollywood area please message me or reply to this post. Thanks guys, LOVE THESE FORUMS!

I bought my from ebay. i probally be the first in Ireland to get them. I dont wanna say europe cause it a big place.

I got my X3 Juggernaut a couple of weeks ago ;)

See it a good thing i didn't say europe.

I found Ultimate Wolverine, Xorn and Yellowjacket (not variant) at Walmart in Greenville, Michigan. But, as of Friday, they were not in Lapeer, Michigan or Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.

I have a question as far as displaying these. Right now I have all my Legends separated by themes (X-men, Avengers, Spidey Villians, X-men Villians, etc.), where should I put Xorn and Yellowjacket? I can put Yellowjacket with the Avengers but I have Giant-man there. For now, Xorn is with helmet and with the X-men. But he looks cool without his helmet with Magneto's face. But, I already have a Magneto. What do you all think? I figured you guys could help me out because everyone here is usually pretty opionated...ah, helpful. Thanks.

Was wondering if anyone had found any hasbro series 2 on the west coast yet? Im seeing lots of posts for people on the east coastbut whats us west coasters supposed to do lol, we seem to always get these things last. If anyone has seem them on the west coast, more specifically Southern California, san fernando valley/hollywood area please message me or reply to this post. Thanks guys, LOVE THESE FORUMS!

read the first post, I live in the bay area and got them over a week ago. we usually tend to get things first most of the time.