Updated, Hi-Res Images: Marvel Select Zombies Hulk!

Ryno

at least Wolverine, Luke Cage and Giant Man.

sadly that'll probably be all we get. that was my biggest problem with the book, the "survivors" were the same predictable marvel mainstays that are always there....plus Luke and Giantman which i didn't quite get (i mean who the hell likes Luke cage and Giantman anyway :P). so my big hope is that we get some totallty random background zombies, as i said above i really think Hawkeye and Angel looked coolest all zombied up

at least Wolverine, Luke Cage and Giant Man.

sadly that'll probably be all we get. that was my biggest problem with the book, the "survivors" were the same predictable marvel mainstays that are always there....plus Luke and Giantman which i didn't quite get (i mean who the hell likes Luke cage and Giantman anyway :P). so my big hope is that we get some totallty random background zombies, as i said above i really think Hawkeye and Angel looked coolest all zombied up

I just like imaging a zombie moan style of "Sweet Christmas" echoing down an empty street. I'd take anyone they'd make though, Hawkeye should have a detachable head and if Howard the Duck was made it'd be freaking sweet. I'm guessing he kills Ash, making him one of the most bad-ass zombie characters ever.....EVER!

zombiehoward1.jpg

I'll most likely wind up buying a set just to keep mosc however I think I like the looks of the zombies mini mates over these suckers personaly :) THough THere will be some I will wind up digging more than others of corse down the line ;) We have only seen pictures of spiderman & hulk so far I belive ...

Yeah I made him. I've continued the Custom Zombie Crazy Train tm, but I post them in the Marvel Customs forum now.

well excellent job, heh if select doesn't come through for me i might be forced to take your Howard ;) and hope you don't mind but i posted your pic of him over on another forum because i like it so darn much :D