What is the best Marvel Legends Figure?

tarot

I was just wondering what people considered the best marvel legends fig? we have had nearly 17 series of alright fig but what is everyone favourite. please give in a verison like this.

Iron-man; series 14 1st appearance Iron-man

Wolverine; series 12 Astonishing Wolverine( so sue me ilike the detail)

Toy biz; Nightcralwer

Hasbro; She hulk

Box set; Young Avengers

Iron Man=Series 8-Modern Armor

Wolverine=Series 3-Regular Version

Toy Biz=Rhino-FF Box Set (The absolute best figure ever)

Hasbro=Series 2 Thor

Box Set=Sinister Six (Electro & Black Cat...'Nuff said)

Iron Man: Hulk-Buster (the only Iron man i ever gave a damn about getting)

Wolverine: AoA (but only because i love that story)

Toybiz: Juggernaut

Hasbro: well since there is more then one i suppose by definition there must be a best, so lets just say Herculease since he sucks the least

Boxed Set: Tie between House of M and Fearsome Foes, both amazing sets with great figures

Iron Man: House of M Iron Man; amazing looking figure, though ties ML 1 Iron Man--still the best. Classic look, just a great figure.

Wolverine: Brown Costume Wolverine ( ML6 I think)-great sculpt, and the best proportions.

Toybiz: This is really hard to pick.......there's just too many.....okay, straight tie between Iron Fist, ML1 Captain America, ML1 Iron Man, BAF Sentinel, Beta Ray Bill, Deadpool, Brown Costume Wolverine, FO Wolverine, FO Sabretooth, FA Spiderman, FO Hulk, House of M Iron Man, Vision......too many to list...........too many.........<sobs>

Hasbro: Hercules

Boxed Set: House of M Iron Man.

Best ever is ML 8 Storm.

Soon though, FA Storm in HML series 4 will take over. @firedevil@

IM: silver centurion version

Wolvie: brown costume (astonishing is great as well)

ToyBiz: Colossus

Hasbro: Hulk, although the Black Knight looks sweet and probably will be #1 when he comes out

Box: House of M

Spider-man classics: MacFarlane Spidey or the most recent Venom

Fantastic Four: Super Skrull

X-Men classics: Archangel (hon mention to HOM air strike Wolverine)

Hulk classics: Mecha-Hulk

The best Marvel Legends figure for me is ML15 Destroyer, he's great.

Wolverine: ML 6 Brown costume

Iron-Man: ML 7 Silver Centurion

Box-Set: Fearsome Foes, this set has some really great figures.

Hasbro: I may not be that pleased with what I've seen so far, but I really do like the Hercules figure we got.

Hard to pick just one...so I'm going to select a "series", and to me, the best response is IRONMAN!

ML 1 "Classic IM", ML 1 Gold Variant, ML 1 Stealth Variant, ML 7 Silver Centurion IM, ML 8 Modern-armour IM, ML 11 Hulk-Buster IM, ML 14 1st-appearance IM, ML 14 1st-appearance IM Gold variant, ML 15 Thor-buster IM, Hasbro Wave 1 Ultimate IM...

...all great figures, and in the wacky world of silly variants (like Hasbro's Silver Anniversary Wolverine), these actually make sense per the character and his many suits-of-armor. In fact, there's probably several more IM armors that Hasbro could and will do in upcoming waves.

Plus, I think Stark is the best, most multi-dimensional character at Marvel right now...and I fully support his efforts on behalf of the Registration Act and the recently concluded CIVIL WAR.

STARK '08 ! (sorry...I just had to throw that in there!)

do we have to pick an IM and Wolverine?

Ironman: ML8 even though I never got my hands in one. =(

Wolverine: ML12 Astonishing wolverine variant.

Toybiz: Nightcrawler and Hawkeye

Hasbro: since I'm a big cyclops fan, I'm really digging their Astonishing Cyclops...hopefully it'll look just as good as the prototype.

Boxset: House of M, Sinister Six.

Hard to pick just one...so I'm going to select a "series", and to me, the best response is IRONMAN!

ML 1 "Classic IM", ML 1 Gold Variant, ML 1 Stealth Variant, ML 7 Silver Centurion IM, ML 8 Modern-armour IM, ML 11 Hulk-Buster IM, ML 14 1st-appearance IM, ML 14 1st-appearance IM Gold variant, ML 15 Thor-buster IM, Hasbro Wave 1 Ultimate IM...

...all great figures, and in the wacky world of silly variants (like Hasbro's Silver Anniversary Wolverine), these actually make sense per the character and his many suits-of-armor. In fact, there's probably several more IM armors that Hasbro could and will do in upcoming waves.

Plus, I think Stark is the best, most multi-dimensional character at Marvel right now...and I fully support his efforts on behalf of the Registration Act and the recently concluded CIVIL WAR.

STARK '08 ! (sorry...I just had to throw that in there!)

GALACTUS BUSTER!!!!!!!