Newest DCSH Batman wave pics over at Fwoosh

m.arndt

http://www.fwooshnet.com/forum/viewtopic.p...asc&start=0

Not really digging the all-black Bats, but I'm loving what looks to be a black & grey wave 3 repaint pictured on the cardback.

I can't wait to get Two-Face, Casie Batgirl, Man-Bat, Clayface, and the black & grey Batman repaint! :D

These look really cool. I still need alot of the Superman characters, but I definitelly can't wait to find these!

Very cool, Two-Face is a must-have for me, that's for sure. Plus can't wait for the Man-Bat and Clayface. It'll be a matter of actually finding those guys, but they are great-looking figs.

I like the all black Bats surprisingly......Two Face looks great as does Bat Girl and ManBat from what I can see! Hopefull they will hit soon. I am still hoping that we get a classic Bat Girl repainted in blk.

Draven

awwwww crap ive only just gotten up to date with this line as well. still i cant wait to get clay face two-face and Batgirl.

Does any one have pics of catwoman ive looked every where but i cant find one...thanks in advance

Good to see more are coming! But Iam out!

Its so annoying i have to order all of these damn things off of the internet. They are COOL. They have size issues sometimes and sometimes they need a dullcoat but I went from hating this line to really thinking they are awesome figures. the sculpts are amazing. Now thats because of the 4 HM who rock, Mattel are whats keeping this line from being awesome. That clayface is amazing with their crappy plastic and terrible distribution. Two face is frikkin awesome, WHY has DCD not made a regualr Two Face yet??

The Mattel modern Supergirl and the new Steel blow away DCD in terms of sculpt.

I still wish the 4 HM sculpted for DCD as then we'd have these sculpts, actually be able to FIND them, the plastic and quality would be a lot better..

Its so annoying i have to order all of these damn things off of the internet. They are COOL. They have size issues sometimes and sometimes they need a dullcoat but I went from hating this line to really thinking they are awesome figures. the sculpts are amazing. Now thats because of the 4 HM who rock, Mattel are whats keeping this line from being awesome. That clayface is amazing with their crappy plastic and terrible distribution. Two face is frikkin awesome, WHY has DCD not made a regualr Two Face yet??

I still wish the 4 HM sculpted for DCD as then we'd have these sculpts, actually be able to FIND them, the plastic and quality would be a lot better..

Heh, I knew you'd join the DCSH fan-nation @firedevil@

One more, for the good guys B)

I like the Knight Shadow Batman. It kind of reminds me of a cross between Batman Beyond when Bruce was still Bats and the costume Bats wore when fighting Firefly in TNBA episode "Torch Song".

PJ

Heh, I knew you'd join the DCSH fan-nation @firedevil@

One more, for the good guys B)

True... but I'm definitely no Mattel fan.

And DCD is still way better IMO ;)

Hmm, now you're just talkin' crazy @lol@

I like the Knight Shadow Batman. It kind of reminds me of a cross between Batman Beyond when Bruce was still Bats and the costume Bats wore when fighting Firefly in TNBA episode "Torch Song".

PJ

do you have a pic of that suit?

This is an awesome line...

I never have bought any of the DC SH figures but I always have wanted to!