medicom marvel real action heroes

averagejoe

it seems the new ones coming out don't have much in detail and they lack the quality you'd expect.i bought a few comic ver. spider-man,comic black spider-man,and carnage when they first did marvel characters.the detail in those are amazing but the ones coming soon such as the punisher and the venom punisher just seem that they threw them together even the magneto is so so .they're putting tons of details in the star wars rah don't get me wrong i like star wars but it would be ideal if they would put as much time and effort that they do star wars rah.

Welcome to the boards.

I know what you mean, but the Medicom Marvel "Comic" RAH line are like that.They're pretty much pulled straight from the comics in likeness and appearance and some are easy to construct.But in all fairness...I'm sure comic Venom and comic Symbiote Spidey were simple to make for Medicom as well.

If you're interested in some more detail and such, you might want to consider picking up X3 Wolverine and Ghost Rider.Both are great pieces and show off Medicom's abilities as well.

I have to disagree with you. I have Spider-Man, Venom, and Carnage and fo rthe most part heir costumes are simple. That doesnt mean they are not detailed. I also have the original Blade and the Ghost Rider that just came out and they are very detailed. I think a better owrd for them is comic accurate. I can't wait for Venom-Punisher and Punisher. here's hoping they do a massive Hulk and a Silver Surfer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gotta say the Parker is quite nice... but the other 3 movie figures (esp Venom) just aren't my cup of tea...

I prefer the comic RAH versions.