Buyers Beware! Spider-Man 3 Figs

Avalanche

these by far are the worst figures i have ever bought.

i was just at walmart and they all of the figures there, i picked up a venom since it looked like it had ab movement, but obviously it sucks, not only does every charactor(Spidey 3 the movie, and spiderman) suck movement wise but for some reason they designed them for 2yr olds.they are incredibly small,cartoony, and a big waste of $8.35

DO NOT BY THESE FIGURES,maybe that will teach Hasbro to stop half assing the products

these by far are the worst figures i have ever bought.

i was just at walmart and they all of the figures there, i picked up a venom since it looked like it had ab movement, but obviously it sucks, not only does every charactor(Spidey 3 the movie, and spiderman) suck movement wise but for some reason they designed them for 2yr olds.they are incredibly small,cartoony, and a big waste of $8.35

DO NOT BY THESE FIGURES,maybe that will teach Hasbro to stop half assing the products

Well they were designed from the start to be small and cartoony so they would appeal to kids. Hasbro has said as much and that is the whole idea behind the 5" line. Its not aimed at the adult collector.

You can spend your money on the 6" figures that are supposedly coming out later.

I only paid 5.99 for them and bought every single one (minus the Spidey variants). I love them, perfect size, fun, come with a sticker.. I'm extactic about them. Great quality too.

They come with stickers???? I'm gonna go get some now :ph34r:

Why haven't people figured this out yet? They're not made for collectors. Look at the amount of product you see in the stores compared to say ML's (a collectors line). Notice a difference? Yeah, thought you might...toy companies make tons of money off of whiney, spoiled kids...not collectors. This stuff really should be obvious from the start or at least by 1000th thread we have had in one week's time regarding how "collector-unfriendly" the movie line is :rolleyes: Guess not.

Now I'll sit back and wait for someone to make a post about how the Spidey 3 Bug Vacuum's handle is too small and adult collectors are unable to hold it properly or something. Damn you, Hasbro!

...toy companies make tons of money off of whiney, spoiled kids...not collectors.

Funny, this forum typically gives the vibe that its the collectors who are whiney and spoiled, while the kids are more than happy to beg for anything on the shelf.

Oh, collectors are even worse than the kids...just saying that they make more money off the kids @loll@

Don't like...Don't buy.

Seems simple.

The S3 figs with all the good points of articulation are good figs, even for collectors. I wouldn't call it a line worth spending all that money to complete. I say just get the best figs of the bunch and leave it at that.

I like the size, I just hope that main line figures in that scale see some better articulaton. I think it will be cool to have Showdown Spidey, 5" spidey, ML spidey and Icons Spidey all in a nice neat row, all different sizes. Heck, even throw in one of the titianium or those other mini figures (more like satatues) that were out.

I only paid 5.99 for them and bought every single one (minus the Spidey variants). I love them, perfect size, fun, come with a sticker.. I'm extactic about them. Great quality too.

They come with stickers???? I'm gonna go get some now :ph34r:

yup

every single one of them comes with the Spider-Man sticker (the Spider-Man you see on the package: that's the sticker, so don't throw it away!) I love surplus.