Classic NCC-1701 Enterprise

Jase

Looks like the AA/DST Classic NCC-1701 Enterprise (Starship Legends) is about to arrive! I have mine preordered with NewForceComics and they said that they should have them this coming week! Can't wait to add this one to the shelf with:

NX-01

NCC-1701-A

NCC-1701-E

Now bring on the Enterprise D, B, C, Voyager, Defiant, etc. @trek@

I have wanted to get all these darn ships cause of how good they look, but I've missed out on them every time they've come out and now they're freaking expensive. @grumpy@ I'll probably miss out on the new ships as well since I collect some much other stuff.

What are these? Like who are they made by ect?

Synch,

It's a line that Art Asylum started and Diamond Select Toys has continued.

Here's the Enterprise NCC-1701-E: http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=12&itemid=8825

Here's the classic NCC-1701 that should be out this week: http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=12&itemid=9279

There are others in the line: NX-01, NCC-1701-A, some battle damaged & mirror universe versions as well.

Ah yes I have the enterprise in that first link you posted Its kinda disapointing that it does not all light up where it should but still nice :)

I've eagerly been awaiting the Defiant & voyager from them too! I allso wana see ds9 , the borg and some other badies too of corse lol ;)

I already have the AA battle-damaged NCC-1701 from TWOK (from a couple years ago). Does anyone know how that's supposed to differ from DST's upcoming release? Is it primarily just Shatner's voice?...Thanks.

Sorry man I can't answer those questions... I will try and see if I can ask someone who may know... maybe Jase!

Oh and Jase any more news on this ship?

Sorry man I can't answer those questions... I will try and see if I can ask someone who may know... maybe Jase!

Oh and Jase any more news on this ship?

I've never heard of the Gold NCC-1701 from Japan.

The battle damaged TWOK NCC-1701 will have Shatners voice and "newly designed" battle damage. That's all I know about that one.

The classic NCC-1701 is now shipping and I should have mine on Tuesday.

Not sure which ship you were referring to Riker but there are three answers for you! :D

i want to see some villian ships( klingons, romulans, cardassians, etc.) need some ships to battle with, wouldnt mind having a fleet of starships (reliant, excellsesor,voyager, and other names that i cant think of) the other enterprises too B, C, & D

Why would anybody want a gold Enterprise?

Well if they every get around to making all the enterprises in gold you could make that cool display case like in the Enterprise E observation lounge