KB Toys & ToyBiz clearance...

Glaken

The KB's around me keep getting FLOODED with Mojo Series cases and X-men Series 2 Cases. Are all the KB's getting flooded with just mojo or are you other guys seeing other series. The KB Outlet in my town got TWENTY CASES of Mojo series with NO VARIANTS. I personally opened every case and none were variant. I'm just wondering if all we're gonna see is Mojo or if you guys are seeing regional alotments that vary.

Anyway... if anyone's looking for Mojo, let me kno and I can hook you up!!!

(man, why couldn't it have been a better wave)

The KB's around me keep getting FLOODED with Mojo Series cases and X-men Series 2 Cases. Are all the KB's getting flooded with just mojo or are you other guys seeing other series. The KB Outlet in my town got TWENTY CASES of Mojo series with NO VARIANTS. I personally opened every case and none were variant. I'm just wondering if all we're gonna see is Mojo or if you guys are seeing regional alotments that vary.

Same deal here. Mojo, Mojo, Mojo. However in the last 2 weeks, I have seen the occasional MODOK wave figures and X-Men Series 1 figures. But by far, it's exactly the way you described it...near me at least. Anyone else have anything different shipping to their KB stores?

Believe it or not, with all the Toy Biz stuff on the pegs, Hasbro Marvel Legends 1 has yet to appear at my local KB. @grumpy@

odd there are no chasess :( I still need black spiderman & series 14 chases :)

WHy couldn't they flood the market with the rare stuff haha!

Mine are flooded with MODOK, Mojo, and Onslaught waves. I was able to build Mojo and Onslaught together for under $20 with the $5 survey coupon (MLs being $5.99 and $6.99, so with the coupon, I was paying $1 or $2 per ML).

yeah... my KBs were getting a bunch too.... and I dont have variants from 14 or 15 yet.... but I still haven't seen any of the variants from those waves

mundo, where did you get the coupon? so it can be used on more than one item?

I get the survey coupon after a purchase. They give me a coupon receipt and website addy to fill out a little survey. 2 minutes later they email you the coupon. Print it out and bring it and the original coupon receipt for your $5 off.

Like Pastwatch explained, it's super simple. You can use it on one item, or on your entire purchase, and you receive another coupon each time. What I do is buy one ML at a time, so I only pay $1-$2 each, then get the survey ticket with that purchase. I do the survey again, and then take the new $5 coupon and get another ML for $1-$2. At this rate, I'm going to have MODOK completed for $6 total (I only need to get four more figures).

On Tuesday I stopped in at a KB that I frequent weekly. I saw a few MODOK figures they didn't have a few days ago. When I said that to the cashier he said yeah, we just got them in on Monday and still haven't gotten Habro wave yet.

jiM

Like Pastwatch explained, it's super simple. You can use it on one item, or on your entire purchase, and you receive another coupon each time. What I do is buy one ML at a time, so I only pay $1-$2 each, then get the survey ticket with that purchase. I do the survey again, and then take the new $5 coupon and get another ML for $1-$2. At this rate, I'm going to have MODOK completed for $6 total (I only need to get four more figures).

Dude, that's awesome. At that price I almost wish I didn't buy them when they came out... almost. ;)

Oh Marvel Legends gods, please don't be angry with me, I take that last statement back.

Same thing happened here at Walmart just before christmas. The store got in like 12 cases of series 10 and I managed to nearly open them all before I got stopped and I didn't find any variants. I actually got the girl to open the remaining few cases and those didn't have any either.

I think the same thing has been going on for awhile. I saw LOADS of stuff put out on pegs at Walmart, TRU, and KB with not a single variant in the bunch.

The only variants I missed out on was series 13 Abomination and Loki. My store had them but the case was smashed and those two got the worst of it. Goblin variant was pretty much ok though so I did get that.

I only saw variants once in the last two series as well.

Dang... I wish there were KB's in Canada... :P

dang you wish even if there were kbs in canada that we would get sales like that & that series 14 & 15 would even be there :P

Ok, what the hell? I went to the KB in Gurnee, IL (FAR north Suburb of Chicago) with my 4 year old, he picked the figure he wanted and we paid cash at the register (for $4.99 for one figure) and got no coupon or survey or anything. Why? Did we have to pay with a credit card? They had a ton of Modok's (no variants) a couple of Mojo's, and a handful of Onslaught series.

Why no coupon? #WTF#

Uh oh. I think it may have ended yesterday because I didn't get one today either. There was no indication on the receipt of when it they would stop giving them out, but the actual coupon says good until 05/01/07. It sucks too because I only need one more figure to complete my MODOK.

Uh oh. I think it may have ended yesterday because I didn't get one today either. There was no indication on the receipt of when it they would stop giving them out, but the actual coupon says good until 05/01/07. It sucks too because I only need one more figure to complete my MODOK.

...Capt. Marvel & Moon Knight! All I need is; Psylocke, Spiderwoman, Wasp, Capt Marvel & Moon Knight! All I need is; Psylocke, Spiderwoman, Wasp, Capt Marvel & Moon Knight! The coupon was issued with a minimal payment of $20 I got one and threy the sucker away... I fancy myself as some sort of "customizer", you know? I like to work on the figures & such?! But yeah, I'd like to see as many retro waves pop up at KB Toys (hopefully for the old school 3 for $10 price!) But until that never happens...all they have is XMC 1 & 2, FFmovie 1-2, ML 13 & 14!! I grabbed a stealth Beast, Psylocke, Spiderwoman, Storm & Wasp. Everything else is "Poppycock!" All I need is Kang, Dragon Man, Ruby Quartz Cyke, War Machine & Ghost Rider (3)! All I need is Kang, Dragon Man, Ruby Quartz Cyke, War Machine & Ghost Rider (3)! All I need is Kang, Dragon Man, Ruby Quartz Cyke, War Machine & Ghost Rider (3)!

...Capt. Marvel & Moon Knight! All I need is; Psylocke, Spiderwoman, Wasp, Capt Marvel & Moon Knight! All I need is; Psylocke, Spiderwoman, Wasp, Capt Marvel & Moon Knight! The coupon was issued with a minimal payment of $20 I got one and threy the sucker away... I fancy myself as some sort of "customizer", you know? I like to work on the figures & such?! But yeah, I'd like to see as many retro waves pop up at KB Toys (hopefully for the old school 3 for $10 price!) But until that never happens...all they have is XMC 1 & 2, FFmovie 1-2, ML 13 & 14!! I grabbed a stealth Beast, Psylocke, Spiderwoman, Storm & Wasp. Everything else is "Poppycock!" All I need is Kang, Dragon Man, Ruby Quartz Cyke, War Machine & Ghost Rider (3)! All I need is Kang, Dragon Man, Ruby Quartz Cyke, War Machine & Ghost Rider (3)! All I need is Kang, Dragon Man, Ruby Quartz Cyke, War Machine & Ghost Rider (3)!

Whoa, that's about 8000 thoughts put into one huge sentence. Anyway; I got a coupon every time I bought anything, even for $1.05 (the price of a ML with the coupon). I'm going to have to resort to TRU for Iron Man though, so I'll see what their sale is all about tomorrow.

yeh dude, I feel ya, my hometown KB got 20 cases of Mojo also.......an unfortunately, no variants