Series 14 variants for trade

ML_HUNTER

Haves

Falcon Variant MOC

Zemo Variant MOC

DCSH Variant Superman with black 'S' (Not the re-release but the actual variant)

DCSH Variant Supergirl with black skirt

DCSH Batman Batgirl 2 pack

Wants

Red Skull Series 5 MOC- Will Trade 2 for this

Dragon Man MOC- Will Trade 2 for this

Moon Knight Variant MOC

Destroyer MOC-Will trade 2 for this

Storm Variant MOC

Blade MOC

Sabertooth series 5 MOC

Silver Surfer MOC

Cable MOC

Hawkeye MOC

Colossus series 5 MOC

Yeah I wasn't posting as much because I wasn't diggin the Hasbro stuff........well that has changed. I picked up a silver Wolverine, Ult Iron Man, Planet Hult with silver arm and a Diamond Emma. I'm also excited about series 2. They look better than I tought they would. I still dont like the fact that this is what hasbro is giving (colored plastic) us but I'm still gonna show some support just to do my part to ensure that the line continues plus, there is alwasy hope that they will get better. If I see any of the super girls I'll pick one up for you. :ph34r:

Yeah I wasn't posting as much because I wasn't diggin the Hasbro stuff........well that has changed.. :ph34r:

#WTF# You gave into da dark side :o

I couldn't help it. Several months went passed and I didn't buy 1 figure. I was going through withdraw. Im not buying all of them like was with TB. I'm only buying what I want now. But yeah I was one the main people bashing Hasbro........ @loll@

I knew you would come around! ;) They are getting better, just wait to you get your hands on some series 2 and 3! :) And thanks! If you need me to watch for anything just let me know!

Draven

Im looking for series 2. LMK if you find them first. It might be awhile since they start to pop up here in north dallas. We still have alot of series 1 on the pegs. And by series 1 I mean everyone except Ult Iron Man.

Will do. I have series 2 on the way to me as I type this. Series 1 is starting to move around me. Just a bunch of Beasts and Banshee's with a few Emma's and Herc's mixed in. No Hulk's or IM to be found around here really.

Draven

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE