6" Titanium Wish Lists?

gojira77

Here's a discussion topic I haven't seen before. Sure, the Classics line was awesome and the upcoming movie and its related merchandise are pretty exciting, but where will the fans be LIKELY to find good representations of obscure TF characters who may or may not have dubious alt modes and simplistic transforms? Will we see a Classics Arcee or a Movie Bludgeon or Nightbeat? Not very likely. In the meantime, I'm loving my chunky new Titanium Rodimus and feelin' quite pumped about the upcoming Li'l Ultra Magnus. Titaniums provides the perfect arena for Minor League Legends and B-Card favorites like G1 Scourge and RID Prime. So, while we're all waiting to see pictures of the back of MP Megatron's BOX or speculating on where the designers cramed the gun into Voyager Movie Prime's truck mode, howsabout we 'brainstorm' (he he) some Not-So-Iconic Fan Favs for the one U.S. line out there that is specifically targeted to us?

1. Galvatron: An in-scale Lunatic Badass to fight my Roddy, taunt Magnus, and kick-around poor Scourge.

2. G1 Cyclonus: To round out the '86 Unicron-spawn and rescue the Decepticons from Galvatron's 3rd season incompetence.

3. Arcee: 'Cause it's about time!

4. Powermaster Optimus Prime: I always thought he would have been a lot cooler if he came out earlier when Hasbro wasn't only making crap. He ALWAYS looked better in drawings and would have totally rocked if he had more than two points of articulation. Make this one a Straight-to-Super-Mode like G1 Magnus, and I'll have a Prime w/ trailer to add to my Titanium convoy!

5. Wreck-gar: Chunky robot, vehicle mode where you can CLEARLY see the hands, memorable TFTM character-- C'mon, Galoob, do I have to draw ya a frickin' diagram?!

Heres what I want. BTW I love this line now that they have made the figures better (besides soundwave). I also like the fact that they are ALL 6 inch regardless.

I want to see wheeljack, bumblebee, and soundwave ALL from G1 episode 1 cybertron modes :)

1. G1 Swoop in toon colors (diaclone) pointed wings and beak, a little scaled up from the orginal with better articulation in the legs and bendable elbows.

2. G1 Grimlock, but they'd need to find a way to get the dino head to lay flat against the back and for the bot head to not look so shrunken. Extra articulation in the arms and legs.

3. G1 Wheeljack

4. G1 Jazz

5. G1 Arcee

6. A mergable set of Predacons

7 A mergable set of Constructicons both of those combiners would be large figures

8. BW Silverbolt with wings that actually folded down

9. G1 Shockwave

10. Omega Supreme, no electronic features of coure just make it look outstanding in bot mode.

11. Skylynx, same no electronics

The Titanium figures are getting better with each wave. Here is my list

G1:

- Cyclonus

- Wreck-Gar

- Shockwave

- NOT Galvatron (I'd rather we get him as a Revoltech figure)

Beast Wars

- Dinobot (show accurate head!)

- Inferno

Beast Machines

- Megatron (complete with connecting wire like in the show)

- Jetstorm

Armada

- Sideways (show accurate head and better robot mode)

- Starscream

- Megatron (with knee joints!)

Japanese

- Overlord (please?)

- Deathsaurus

- Metalhawk

- any Pretender

- Ginrai (Powermaster Prime)

PharmV

Really, I think that the 3'' mini figures have the MOST untapped potential! I was thrilled to get that crappy PVC Bumblebee just to get my hands on a Spike-- even though I had to make him a custom stand with the seal from a 20 oz Coke bottle to keep him vertical. We could use some good human sidekicks like Exo-Suite Spike ("Oh, S**T!") and Chair-Borg Dr. Archeville. Too bad Circuit Breaker was technically a Marvel character and hence unavailable... I need at least three Quintessons to make my own tribunal, but I could really build my own 'Smurf Village' out of those slimey bastards!

For the 6-inchers-- It would kick no shortage of ass to see tripple changers like Springer (my girl's favorite Autobot, go figure...) or a HUNK-OF-METAL Blitzwing @firedevil@ , or brand new combining Stunticons, but I think Galoob may need a few more waves to get better at diecast transforming robots, lost art that it is. They are getting better though...

Are people buying these things? Target got rid of their 6-inchers after Christmas, but they still stock them (slowly) at the 'Marts. If it was financially feasible, I think it would be awesome to have bigger TF Titaniums at the higher pricepoint, like the Titanium Millenium Falcon. Hello, Omega Supreme!