List of MARVEL 2007 Figure Plans

Darren

This was posted by cooltoyreview back in February but I don't recall seeing anything about it here at TNI. It gives some insight into Marvel's upcoming products. Some is known, some isn't....as well as line-ups.It includes mentions of the Spidey 3 and Fantastic Four MARVEL LEGENDS lines as well as what is to come for the current Spidey 3 movie figures in Wave 2.

If this was posted here before, my bad.

credit to Cool Toy Review

MARVEL LEGENDS ICONS

Hasbro knows a good thing when they see it, and it is clear that they want to make the Icons line a huge success. These 12" figures have already been flying off the shelf, and once word gets out about the following releases, chances are good that the current figures will become hotter than Georgia asphalt.

The line will be expanding to include the following:

Colossus

Cyclops

Daredevil

Daredevil Variant

Doctor Doom

Human Torch

Human Torch Variant

Magneto

Nightcrawler

Phoenix

Phoenix Variant

The Punisher

Silver Surfer

Thor

Wolverine

MARVEL LEGENDS

The Marvel Legends series will see the release of a Fantastic Four themed wave that, like previous waves, will have a Ronan the Accuser Build A Figure.

This wave will include the following:

Human Torch

Invisible Woman

Mole Man

Mr. Fantastic

Silver Surfer

The Submariner

The Thing

Victor Von Doom

There will also be a wave dedicated to this Sony's Spider-Man 3. This wave will also include the Build A Figure pack ins, but what will it be?

This wave will include:

Spider-Man I (Red & Blue costume)

Spider-Man II (Black Costume)

Dr. Octopus

Green Goblin

Hobgoblin

Mary Jane Watson

Sandman

Venom

In addition to the movie themed waves, Hasbro will also follow up the first two waves with the Build A Figure Brood Queen Wave. This assortment will include:

Black Knight

Bucky

Captain America

X3 Colossus

Cyclops

Danger

Hydra Soldier

Marvel Girl

Many may be wondering why Hasbro is going to be offering the same figures in two different scales at the time. Basically, Hasbro is trying to offer something for the mature collector that has an already established Marvel figures collection (Marvel Legends) and something for kids almost exclusively (Spider-Man 3 and Fantastic Four lines). The hope is that the collectors will stick with the Marvel Legends stuff and allow kids a better shot at the movie specific toy lines. Of course, we all know that the collectors will go for both scales, but Hasbro should be commended for their efforts. Speaking of the kid's lines….

THE FANTASTIC FOUR

With the Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer hitting theaters this Summer, expect to see plenty of movie figures as well as a boxed set of Animated figures. All these figures will be in a five inch scale.

The single carded figures will include:

The Human Torch I

The Human Torch II (Blast Off)

The Human Torch III (Fire Blast)

Invisible Woman (Force Field)

Mr. Fantastic I

Mr. Fantastic II (Battle Stretch)

The Silver Surfer I

The Silver Surfer II

The Thing I (Raging)

The Thing II (Super Stretch)

Victor Von Doom I

Victor Von Doom II (Lightning Attack)

SPIDER-MAN 3

Save that saga from a galaxy far, far away, no film franchise translates to wicked toy selves better than Spider-Man. That being what it is, Hasbro will insure there is something out there for everyone. Keeping with the smaller scale, the line is going to be huge.

Wave 1 will see the following figures released:

Spider-Man I (Super Articulated)

Spider-Man II (Web Launcher)

Spider-Man III (Zip Line)

Spider-Man IV (Battle Action)

Spider-Man V (Black Costume)

Spider-Man VI (Battle Damaged Black Costume)

Spider-Man VII (Transforming)

Spider-Man VIII (Quick Change Peter Parker)

Spider-Man IX (Web Spinning)

Spider-Man X (Battle Attack Black Costume)

Spider-Man XI (Retractable Web line)

Spider-Man XII (Web Sand Attack)

Spider-Man XIII (Battle damaged Red & Blue Costume)

Spider-Man XIV (Symbiote Slime)

Spider-Man XV (Black Light)

Venom I

Venom II (Spinning Symbiote Attack)

Venom III (Capture Web)

Venom IV (Unmasked)

Sandman I

Sandman II (Smashing Sand Punch)

Sandman III (Stretch Sand Attack)

Hobgoblin I

Hobgoblin II (Motorized Skystick)

Hobgoblin III (Sand Damaged)

Hobgoblin IV (Sword Action)

Wheh! That's a lot of action figures! The second wave won't be as intense, nor will it follow the same visual style as the first wave. Expect these figures to be more animated, like those we showed you in our Toy Fair coverage.

Spider-Man I (Web Armor)

Spider-Man II (Symbiote Armor)

Black Cat

Dr. Octopus

Green Goblin I

Green Goblin II

Kraven

Lizard

Mysterio

Puma

Rhino I

Rhino II

Scorpion I

Scorpion II

Shocker

Vulture

MARVEL ACTION HEROES

This line will be similar to Toy Biz's Spidey & Friends line, and will follow the successful Rescue Heroes template with big easy to stand feet and simple articulation for little hands.

The line will include:

Spider-Man I (Hang Glider)

Spider-Man II (Deep Sea)

Spider-Man III (Fireman)

The Hulk (Jack Hammer)

Wolverine (Crime Fighter)

MARVEL TITANIUM

Hasbro will continue their Marvel Titanium line with figures based on all this summer's films. The line will still be spiced up with a couple of Comic favourites.

Expect to see the following hit the shelves this year:

GHOST RIDER Vehicle Set

Ghost Rider I (Standing)

Ghost Rider II (On Bike)

Ghost Rider III (Grace Cycle)

Ghost Rider Johnny Blaze

SPIDER-MAN Vehicle Set

Spider-Man I

Spider-Man II

Spider-Man III (Black costume)

Hobgoblin

Sandman

Venom I

FANTASTIC FOUR Vehicle Set

Human Torch

The Thing

Victor Von Doom

COMIC CHARACTERS Vehicle Set

Hawkeye

The Hulk

Wolverine

TITANIUM FIGURES

Dr. Octopus

Green Goblin

The Hulk

Magneto

Sandman

Spider-Man I (comics)

Spider-Man II (movie Red & Blue Costume)

Spider-Man III (movie Black Costume)

Venom

Wolverine

I'm guessing that if they're really going to include a BAF in the ML Spidey3 line, its probably going to be Sandman.

And it seems like Hasbro dropped the SHS line. Not hard to understand, the line was a bit too pricey but we did get some really nice figure though(Spidey, THing, Ghost Rider)

I like just about everything I read in that. Hasbro has been bringing some real quality stuff so far, so I'm looking forward to the new MLs (never thought's I'd be looking forward to movie lines) and even the small 5 inchers. Great, great stuff in the future.

The FF wave is intriguing as hell, but nothing else there really gets me excited. Just a question though, are the FF and Spidey waves going to actually be an official part of Marvel Legends, or will they be their own spin-off line, anyone know?

Actually the list didnt come from cool toy review, that list has been floating for along time since before there was even a cool toy reveiw. there have been mulitple threads and it is an unconfirmed list.