I have a question I've been wanting answered for years.

Spike

Years ago when i was alot younger, I had went to this store that sold Joes, way overpriced but I still used to get them. I rememebr one time I was there I ad gotten this clear gijoe figure. I loved that thing so much. I never knew the name of it so I always called him Glass, lol. Well after a while my step brother had broken it's thumb off, then his arm, then his dumb mother wound up throwing it away which is what I wouldn't do. She said she was cleaning out the car ( where the firgure was ), and she doesn't look at what she picks up and thros out. What a moron she was and is. So anywayz. I was just wondering, I mean does anybody have any clue or have you ever seen a clear Joe figure? Maybe it was an international figure? I'm honestly not too sure. I miss it though, lol. Help me find Glass won't you please?

The only "official" clear Joe figures I am aware of are the clear Master Collector Zartan and Winter Ops Mirage (which wasn't completly clear).

Did your figure have any other noticable features that you can recall? Was the plastic colored or non-colored? Can you recall if it shared a mold with any other Joes? What accessories did it come with?

I appreciate it guys but nah, those figures weren't it. I'm honestly not sure if it was a Joe or not, it had the same features, such as an oring an what not, jeez I had to be around 9 or 10ish, and he was fully clear, you can see the oring nicely. I could put it in the general topic forum thing also, but I'd like to keep it here since this is like a min Joe area, and I think out of anybody this area would know best. Well thanks for the help so far.

remco toys made a few clear figures. one was a clear ninja i used to have but i gave him to my sister a couple years ago....cause she like him and i was hard core into spy troops figures! what an idiot i was...for giving away that figure and liking spy troops!!!!

TM

OMG I THINK THAT MIGHT BE GLASS, HAHA. I really think that's it, I haven't seen it in yeeeearssss, lol. Thanks a ton man, like I said I'm not too sure, but I really think that's it, it's just been so long. As for the Bionic Six pics, thanks Three Storms, it's funny I actually found the one named "eric" in someones garbage oneday, without his arm but I still took it.

OMG I THINK THAT MIGHT BE GLASS, HAHA. I really think that's it, I haven't seen it in yeeeearssss, lol. Thanks a ton man, like I said I'm not too sure, but I really think that's it, it's just been so long. As for the Bionic Six pics, thanks Three Storms, it's funny I actually found the one named "eric" in someones garbage oneday, without his arm but I still took it.

My brother and I both have one (all from the same reason you are looking, I remember seeing him at K-Mart years ago). We got them both on eBay. It really is a crap shoot.

Good luck on your search. If I ever come across another one, I will let you know.

I remember the Bionic Six TV-show... God I love that show! I demand they release it on DVD because I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

-Kevin

I agree, I also want the dvd! I've got a MOC collection of the Bionic Six figures, all I need is Chopper to complete it.

As I promised, the clear Remco ninja:

cleardragon.jpg

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Thats the one i had as well! i wanna say the quality was better on this clear figure then on the rest of the remco guys. there swivel arms were extremly crappy on alot of there figures, but this one here is a gem.

TM

Thats the one i had as well! i wanna say the quality was better on this clear figure then on the rest of the remco guys. there swivel arms were extremly crappy on alot of there figures, but this one here is a gem.

TM

You wouldn't happen to know the official name, would you?